SportsWrath

St Luis 34 Dallas 14

Nas

you're grasping for any ledge as you free fall, i understand. truth is vikings were a playoff team at that time. rams are not.

Couldn't have described it better myself... next thing you know he'll be pointing to 2003 or 2001 to make himself feel better. It must be nice to spin your logic to conform to your bias egg. I can't wait for his next home run thread come playoff time (when Mr. Simpson is practicing his golf game) how the cowboys are still better because they have more rings or something along those lines.

So last week, after we get slapped around by the Browns, you were no longer worried about us, and we were done.

This week, when the Cowboys get slapped around by the Rams, you're not worried, and you bring up the '07 Giants.

Hmmm.

I'm still not worried about the Giants. And it is too soon to bury the Cowboys. Nothing has changed with me from last week to this week. Perhaps I am in just too good a mood to worry about a game with the Rams.

I'm still not worried about the Giants. And it is too soon to bury the Cowboys. Nothing has changed with me from last week to this week. Perhaps I am in just too good a mood to worry about a game with the Rams.

Thats good, because as the weeks pass by, I seem to be a little more worried about the Eagles and Redskins.

Thats good, because as the weeks pass by, I seem to be a little more worried about the Eagles and Redskins.

You shouldn't be a "little more worried." You should have worried about these teams from week 1.

I for one, don't understand how you call yourself a fan, and you missed the game. :huh: I see that all the time here, a truck driving down the road, with a big Cowboy star on the back window......while the cowboys are playing. :huh:

I for one, don't understand how you call yourself a fan, and you missed the game. :huh: I see that all the time here, a truck driving down the road, with a big Cowboy star on the back window......while the cowboys are playing. :huh:

I am an adult living in an adult world and sometimes adults cannot watch football on Sundays. I shouldn't lecture you, though. I sometimes forget that I am talking to the superfan. Can you posts those picks for me again? :o

Overrated defense, yes. So far. Hang the coach, by all means. Overrated QB - the locals have lost it on that one. As far as Parcells goes, they would have lost in the first round if he were there. He is the reason they lost in Seattle the year before.

This, however, is all moot for now. The media is burying them too soon.

I agree to a certain extent. But lets not blame the lost to Seattle on Bill... That was on Romo. And not because of the fumble snap. People forget that Seattle was not playing with both their starting corners and Ken Hamlin was on the playing too. The same as last year... A. Ross, Madison and Dockery were out of the game. Heck, we had a practice squad player starting for us against Dallas in the playoff game and Romo could do anything against them. Like what one caller said "Romo is a coward and a loser. There's a reason why he's never won anything, in any level." Then he went out and how frustrated he was that Eli has accomplished more, with far less talent. Then he said he has no doubt in his mind that Jessica still screams out 'Nick' whenever Romo and her get together. Romo just doesn't know how to close the deal.

I am an adult living in an adult world and sometimes adults cannot watch football on Sundays. I shouldn't lecture you, though. I sometimes forget that I am talking to the superfan. Can you posts those picks for me again? :o

If its work or a serious injury to one of your kids, I understand. If it wasn't, you ain't a fan. Oh, and since you requested.

0201sb-superfans0202-autosized258.jpg

I'm a Giant fan for life, and I aint embarrassed to admit it. I got two kids, one of whom posts on here occasionally, and he'll tell you I handle my business. And I still got time for my Gmen. I never miss a game. I guess I'm just more man than you. ;)

The whole Badegg deal is one big "yawn" now. I was in on the bashing last year, but he's clearly a troll now, and now comes on here defending his team, that he doesn't even watch??. Why bother?

Exactly. He must not watch them, if he is trying to defend them saying they aint that bad. They looked like shit! :P

If its work or a serious injury to one of your kids, I understand. If it wasn't, you ain't a fan. Oh, and since you requested.

I'm a Giant fan for life, and I aint embarrassed to admit it. I got two kids, one of whom posts on here occasionally, and he'll tell you I handle my business. And I still got time for my Gmen. I never miss a game. I guess I'm just more man than you. ;)

"Serious" injuries to one of the kids is the standard? Add "father of the year" right under "superfan" on that old resume... :o

I agree to a certain extent. But lets not blame the lost to Seattle on Bill... That was on Romo. And not because of the fumble snap. People forget that Seattle was not playing with both their starting corners and Ken Hamlin was on the playing too. The same as last year... A. Ross, Madison and Dockery were out of the game. Heck, we had a practice squad player starting for us against Dallas in the playoff game and Romo could do anything against them. Like what one caller said "Romo is a coward and a loser. There's a reason why he's never won anything, in any level." Then he went out and how frustrated he was that Eli has accomplished more, with far less talent. Then he said he has no doubt in his mind that Jessica still screams out 'Nick' whenever Romo and her get together. Romo just doesn't know how to close the deal.

You can blame it on Bill and you make my point. In the end of the 1st half of that game, Romo throws a TD to Crayton. In the fourth quarter they get inside the Seahawks 25 yard line twice and Parcells throws only once. 5 running plays and 1 pass. The result is one field goal and one botched hold. The one pass that was thrown was complete to Witten on the 1, setting up the famous botched hold. Bill was too conservative and the entire loss in on him. It should have never come down to a FG, especially with Seattle's injuries.

You can blame it on Bill and you make my point. In the end of the 1st half of that game, Romo throws a TD to Crayton. In the fourth quarter they get inside the Seahawks 25 yard line twice and Parcells throws only once. 5 running plays and 1 pass. The result is one field goal and one botched hold. The one pass that was thrown was complete to Witten on the 1, setting up the famous botched hold. Bill was too conservative and the entire loss in on him. It should have never come down to a FG, especially with Seattle's injuries.

That too conservative play calling had them in position to win the game. I'm not sure how much time was left when Romo let the season slip through his jittery fingers, but I'm sure Seattle would have had little or none to drive up the field and score. A coach can only do so much, and his play calling helped get them to within an extra point's length FG that is as sure a thing as there is in football so long as the dopey holder doesn't fuck up.

"Serious" injuries to one of the kids is the standard? Add "father of the year" right under "superfan" on that old resume... :o

Yes, please do. Im one hell of a father. And my kids agree, if it aint life threatning, WATCH THE FUCKIN GAME!!!!!

You're a legit joke now. You dont even watch the games! LOL :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha...imagine, the criteria for missing a sporting event on television is "serious injury to one of your kids" or "work." Nevermind family obligations...nevermind basic life issues that may come up even on a Sunday during the season...too much!

The dog does recall a certain "superfan" disappearing from here last year when things were getting hairy for the Giants, but then, like a true superhero, returning come playoff time to save the day...

Anyway, losing to the rams at this stage in the season is a cause for concern...they are showing signs of life (the rams), but there are definately some issues there...the dog is starting to wonder if this whole nfc east thing will turn out to be a bust this season, although, as was stated earlier on this thread, and the dog agrees, it is too soon to tell...

Ha ha ha...imagine, the criteria for missing a sporting event on television is "serious injury to one of your kids" or "work." Nevermind family obligations...nevermind basic life issues that may come up even on a Sunday during the season...too much!

The dog does recall a certain "superfan" disappearing from here last year when things were getting hairy for the Giants, but then, like a true superhero, returning come playoff time to save the day...

Anyway, losing to the rams at this stage in the season is a cause for concern...they are showing signs of life (the rams), but there are definately some issues there...the dog is starting to wonder if this whole nfc east thing will turn out to be a bust this season, although, as was stated earlier on this thread, and the dog agrees, it is too soon to tell...

Look who shows up...lol Funny that always happens, eggy followed by the dog. :rolleyes:

Family obligations? Basic life issues?? My children and I all tell you this from the bottom of our hearts........STFU Sally and get to the game!!! Those are lame excuses.

You are the only one that remembers my vanishing for a short time. Why? Because YOU are the reason I took a brief hiatus. Get it straight, I never bail on my teams. But you and egg are such douchebags, that I had to get away for a moment.

The boys.....DONE! :)

:)