3. Los Angeles Lakers

4. San Antonio Spurs

5. Los Angeles Dodgers

1. Eagles

2. Eagles (that's how much I hate them)

3. Cowboys

4. Washington

5. 49ers (Alot of bad playoff memories) :brooding:

a few good ones as well. i used to hate them but they have been so pitiful lately that it's tough to get enthused. nolan's defense is exactly like it was when he was with the giants. strong secondary, no pass rush. remember?

1) Philasmellphia Egirls

2) Dallas Cowturds

3) New England Patriots

4) Chicago Bears

5) Seattle Seahawks

I actually look at the Redskins as our little brother in the division. Just kind of indifferent to them. Of course, with them being in our division, the potential for hate is there. Honorable mention goes to the Baltimore Ravens, just because of 2000.

EDIT*

Baseball:

1) Phillies

2) Yankees

3) Braves

4) Marlins

5) Cardinals (friggin' 2006!)

Honorable mention goes to the Nationals, SF Giants, Cubs, Dodgers, and especially Houston. Phuck you guys. I heard President Bush say they were members of the axis of evil anyways.

Basketball:

Bulls

Lakers

76ers

Miami Heat

eh, who cares about basketball nowadays anyway?

College Football

1) University of Miami

2) Florida

3) NC State

4) USC

5) Notre Dame

Honorable mention: Virginia, Wake Forest, Nebraska, Maryland and Boston College.

Go 'Noles! They better put a hurtin' on the 'Canes this weekend!

1. Cowboys

2. Chargers(the only team that has won absolutely nothing, yet, if you were to listen to the media, they are the best team to ever walk the earth...year after year....even when they suck, like now)

3. 49ers

4. Saints

5. Patriots

Eagles don't even make my top ten. At least they are a respectable organization that doesn't let the likes of players like TO walk all over them. They have good players and a good team first mentality. The Cowboys have always been about the star power(and marketability) that one player can bring them.

I know why you're a Rays fan and you hate the Sox more than the Yanks.

Because you have our number. <_<

I'm not a Rays fan, I just put that there, because well no-one followed the Rays then. However I do follow the Hudson Valley Renegades who are the Single A team for the Rays. They are 2 miles away.

1. Cowboys

2. Chargers(the only team that has won absolutely nothing, yet, if you were to listen to the media, they are the best team to ever walk the earth...year after year....even when they suck, like now)

3. 49ers

4. Saints

5. Patriots

Eagles don't even make my top ten. At least they are a respectable organization that doesn't let the likes of players like TO walk all over them. They have good players and a good team first mentality. The Cowboys have always been about the star power(and marketability) that one player can bring them.

Why do you hate the Saints?

My teams are this:

NFL

1. Dallas Cowboys

2. Philadelphia Eagles

3. Seattle Seahawks

4. New England Patriots

5. San Diego Chargers

MLB:

1. Atlanta Braves

2. Philadelphia Phillies

3. Atlanta Braves

4. Philadelphia Phillies

5. Atlanta Braves/Phildelphia Phillies.

My teams are this:

NFL

1. Dallas Cowboys

2. Philadelphia Eagles

3. Seattle Seahawks

4. New England Patriots

5. San Diego Chargers

MLB:

1. Atlanta Braves

2. Philadelphia Phillies

3. Atlanta Braves

4. Philadelphia Phillies

My question to you is, why do you hate the Seahawks, and Chargers?

1. The Cowboys have always been about the star power(and marketability) that one player can bring them.

ancient history to you but back when landry and schramm had the cowboys, they were all about the team. i still disliked them, though.

ancient history to you but back when landry and schramm had the cowboys, they were all about the team. i still disliked them, though.

Yeah, that was the hardest era to be in, for me at least. I hated the cowboys and wanted so badly to hate Landry. But the guy was just a good coach and a good guy.

My teams are this:

NFL

1. Dallas Cowboys

2. Philadelphia Eagles

3. Seattle Seahawks

4. New England Patriots

5. San Diego Chargers

MLB:

1. Atlanta Braves

2. Philadelphia Phillies

3. Atlanta Braves

4. Philadelphia Phillies

You have to ask? Don't you remember Joe Horn? One of the most embarrassing moments as a Giants fan.

Yeah, that was the hardest era to be in, for me at least. I hated the cowboys and wanted so badly to hate Landry. But the guy was just a good coach and a good guy.

That's how I feel about Romo. I want to hate him but he really does seem like a decent guy and a good QB.

1. Dallas Cowboys - they're basically all assholes in the entire organization, from top to bottom, and their fans are the definition of "frontrunner..." you won't see anyone wearing a Dallas hat or jacket the first season they're 2-14.

2. Philadelphia Eagles - the fans are so classless that karma just won't let that city win anything. Seriously... they're drunk by 9AM. Plus, although McNabb and Lurie seem like classy enough guys, I still can't forgive or forget the Buddy Ryan/Andre Waters era. I"ve never seen dirtier players on any team, ever.

3. L.A. Raiders - like the Cowboys except they suck every year, so it's hard to get as mad at them. Plus, every wanna-be gangsta thinks he has to root for the Raiders, and their home games look like a Downs Syndrome Halloween party.

4. Baltimore Ravens - hard to like an expansion team with Ray Lewis on it... also, his dance is stupid. That holding call against Keith Hamilton is the Super Bowl was total bullshit. Brian Billick is a blowhard and an asshole... oh wait, I meant to say "Offensive Genius." Baltimore is a shitty town, and crab cakes suck.

5. Seattle Seahawks - can't really put them in the "hate" category, but still... "Qwest Field is the most dangerous and loud stadium to play in!" Yeah... until the 'Hawks start 1-3 and two-thirds of the stadium is empty. The Seahawks have been the "why bother" and "who're they" team for almost three decades now, but the second they have a slightly above average record all of a sudden they're a powerhouse with "hardcore, dedicated fans." Bullshit. They wouldn't even have been in the Super Bowl a few years back if they had played in ANY division besides the NFC West... and still lost despite one of the worst QB performances from Roethlisberger in history. I hope we break Julius Jones' legs this weekend.

In Football:

1. Cowboys

2. Eagles

2. Redskins

4. Chargers (Mostly because the so-called "LT", I only know 1 and his number was 56)

5. Jets

All Sports:

1. Red Sox

1. Cowboys

3. Angels

4. Mets

5. Eagles

5. Redskins