SportsWrath

Top 5 Teams you really hate

NeMesiS

I always like these threads. Fun to see everyone vent!

Football (order subject to shuffling, depending on who is doing well and who the Giants are playing!)

Dallas Cowboys

NY Jets

Washington Redskins

Philadelphia Eagles

NE Patriots

All Sports

Dallas Cowboys

NY Yankees

NJ Devils

NY Jets

Pittsburgh Penguins (take another dive, you whiny little bitch!)

Honorable Mention

LA Dodgers

Notre Dame

Philadelphia Flyers

Any team coached by Steve Spurrier

Any team coached or associated with Bill Parcells

I always like these threads. Fun to see everyone vent!

Football (order subject to shuffling, depending on who is doing well and who the Giants are playing!)

Dallas Cowboys

NY Jets

Washington Redskins

Philadelphia Eagles

NE Patriots

All Sports

Dallas Cowboys

NY Yankees

NJ Devils

NY Jets

Pittsburgh Penguins (take another dive, you whiny little bitch!)

Honorable Mention

LA Dodgers

Notre Dame

Philadelphia Flyers

Any team coached by Steve Spurrier

Any team coached or associated with Bill Parcells

As a Giant fan and former NY resident, it is beyond me how you can hate the Jets more than the Skins or Eagles. :huh:

And as for hating the Yanks, are you a Red Sox fan?? Cause if you're a Mets fan, again, I'm baffled.

As a Giant fan and former NY resident, it is beyond me how you can hate the Jets more than the Skins or Eagles. :huh:

And as for hating the Yanks, are you a Red Sox fan?? Cause if you're a Mets fan, again, I'm baffled.

You'll note the Skins & Eagles are on the list. What moves the Jets in front of them is that I have to be around and listen to Jet fans! If I was to move to Philly or DC, I'm sure they would move up the list!

Baseball-wise, I am a long suffering SF Giant fan (which explains Dodger mention). My whole family - father, uncle, cousins - used to be Giant fans but they all switched to the Mets (which is a whole other thread: how does anyone switch teams?! It's part of your DNA! I couldn't switch if I had to!).

But the bond that holds the family together is we all have a deep, brooding hatred for the Yankees! And there's a 3rd generation following me, upholding this fine family tradition!

You'll note the Skins & Eagles are on the list. What moves the Jets in front of them is that I have to be around and listen to Jet fans! If I was to move to Philly or DC, I'm sure they would move up the list!

Baseball-wise, I am a long suffering SF Giant fan (which explains Dodger mention). My whole family - father, uncle, cousins - used to be Giant fans but they all switched to the Mets (which is a whole other thread: how does anyone switch teams?! It's part of your DNA! I couldn't switch if I had to!).

But the bond that holds the family together is we all have a deep, brooding hatred for the Yankees! And there's a 3rd generation following me, upholding this fine family tradition!

You, my friend, are the type of fans I dont get. No offense of course, you can root however you wish. But if you are a SF Giant fan, then hating the Yanks makes no sense to me. I can see how they may be on that list of unliked teams(see blunatic, he's a SF Giant fan too and not too fond of the Yanks), but MOST HATED?? Thats just jealousy. What else can it be? You should be hating on your div rivals. When is the last time SF played the Yanks?

You, my friend, are the type of fans I dont get. No offense of course, you can root however you wish. But if you are a SF Giant fan, then hating the Yanks makes no sense to me. I can see how they may be on that list of unliked teams(see blunatic, he's a SF Giant fan too and not too fond of the Yanks), but MOST HATED?? Thats just jealousy. What else can it be? You should be hating on your div rivals. When is the last time SF played the Yanks?

You do realize that the Giants once played in New York City, right? That could explain why

he hates the Yankees so much.

'07 season- i was at 2 out of the 3 games and the yankees are on my most disliked list and it's nothing to do with jealousy so sit on it potsie.

You do realize that the Giants once played in New York City, right? That could explain why

he hates the Yankees so much.

Yeah, but I doubt this guy was around when they did. I mean, if that his reason, I guess I could understand. I dont know, I only truly hate division rivals of my teams.

the dog wonders, which fan is worse, the type that doesn't hate division rivals, or the one that disappears when the team struggles...hmmmm....

the dog wonders, which fan is worse, the type that doesn't hate division rivals, or the one that disappears when the team struggles...hmmmm....

Oh, the type that doesn't hate division rivals, definatly.

Thanks for thinking of me. ;)