SportsWrath

Where are you badegg?????

BurnThePhilFans

Do you realize how juvenile a calling out topic is when the game isn't even over? Even if the game were over do you really expect someone to be available on this board as a game is ending?

my thoughts exactly, without the condescending part.

Do you realize how juvenile a calling out topic is when the game isn't even over? Even if the game were over do you really expect someone to be available on this board as a game is ending?

Well you stop being so mature, and let us enjoy the hate.

Ha since you like pointing to trivial facts let me play your game. You lost to the redskins, we beat them. Therefore, we are better and will win the superbowl. Enjoy that second place tie during the week. You guys looked like crap out there today.

I'm not sure they looked like crap.. it seems Dallas runs up the score with big plays then the other team has to abandon their game plan and play catch up... I guess the key to beating the boys is to give them hell early on and they unravel like a cheap suit. Great job by the skins.. I was rooting for them.

Now of course we better win next week.. this fucking bye week sucks.

being rational only applies to the P&R section. Here.. anything goes... Dirty Sanchez :rolleyes::o:huh::mellow:

Typical Dallas fan. After they open their mouths and act like smug bitches all week, they aren't anywhere to be found. Same thing on youtube...where did all those big mouth fuckers go? :confused:
Where do cockroaches go and hide. Since the rotten egg, the cowturd defender has as much intelligence and value as a cockroach, that is where he probably is :rolleyes::P

Typical Dallas fan. After they open their mouths and act like smug bitches all week, they aren't anywhere to be found. Same thing on youtube...where did all those big mouth fuckers go? :confused:

This is interesting for several reasons:

1) I did not run my mouth off last week and,

2) My posts keep getting deleted or "modified".

While I can understand banning a poster for violating the rules of the message board, or using the ignore button, I don't understanding erasing posts and replies completely without explanation.

What's laughable, is that I have seen blatantly racist remarks left up on the message board along with reporduced 9-11 jokes. Yet posts about the Giants' defense are erased before anyone can even reply to them.

Interesting, where our priorities are.

While I can understand banning a poster for violating the rules of the message board, or using the ignore button, I don't understanding erasing posts and replies completely without explanation.

What's laughable, is that I have seen blatantly racist remarks left up on the message board along with reporduced 9-11 jokes. Yet posts about the Giants' defense are erased before anyone can even reply to them.

Oh really? There a thread with 5 pages bashing some cock sucker in Seattle for posting 9/11 jokes. That doesn't happen here and wont. You are confused with your Dallas boards apparently.

further more, you haven't been running your mouth here in the last week about your team, but lets face it...you're a Cowboys fan, you were running your mouth somewhere.

Oh really? There a thread with 5 pages bashing some cock sucker in Seattle Virginia . That doesn't happen here and wont. You are confused with your Dallas boards apparently.

:ph34r:

further more, you haven't been running your mouth here in the last week about your team, but lets face it...you're a Cowboys fan, you were running your mouth somewhere.

:LMAO:

is this true? i only saw one from shitdog modified. :doh: - never mind....

if this is the case, then the dog can only deduce that someone with the license to do so doesn't believe that the individuals on this board are capable of adequately defending a point that doesn't result in direct praise of the Giants...what a pity. perhaps things are starting to go the way they did on the other board...

Explain, please....

:huh:

Unless your remarks were blatantly offensive and others have complained about them, no one has the right to alter or delete them.