SportsWrath

Where are you badegg?????

BurnThePhilFans

if this is the case, then the dog can only deduce that someone with the license to do so doesn't believe that the individuals on this board are capable of adequately defending a point that doesn't result in direct praise of the Giants...what a pity. perhaps things are starting to go the way they did on the other board...

Stfu ya douche, and answer my question I asked earlier. You gonna keep talkin on a MB, or you gonna come met me out here? I said I'd pay your fare. Come get your skull thumped ya prick. ;)

Stfu ya douche, and answer my question I asked earlier. You gonna keep talkin on a MB, or you gonna come met me out here? I said I'd pay your fare. Come get your skull thumped ya prick. ;)

:lol:

too much court jester...allow the dog to quote the great phil rizzuto..."What a Huckleberry!!!"

keep it coming...good stuff...the dog is quite amused...

too much court jester...allow the dog to quote the great phil rizzuto..."What a Huckleberry!!!"

keep it coming...good stuff...the dog is quite amused...

I kept it comin with your mom last nite ya fuck.

Understand, all Im gonna do is insult you. Thats all your worth. I'm not trying to be witty, ignore you, any of that shit that would be construed as "mature". I'm just continually letting you know your a douchebag, not that we dont already know that, but....

Understand, all Im gonna do is insult you. Thats all your worth. I'm not trying to be witty, ignore you, any of that shit that would be construed as "mature". I'm just continually letting you know your a douchebag, not that we dont already know that, but....

No kidding?

The Dog thinks you are too much!!!

hard to resist that invitation.

the best thing is, at least one member of the offense was grumbling about to much TO and TO is grumbling about not enough TO.

This has all the makings of a spectacular implosion.

It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Report: T.O. gets serious with Tony

September 30, 2008 10:10 AM

Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley

We've spent the early portion of the 2008 season reading about Terrell Owens the consummate teammate. In fact, he was praised more for his hustle than his receptions following the Cowboys' recent win over the Packers. As one local talk show host put it, "T.O.'s turned into our own little Rudy."

On Sunday, though, T.O. felt underutilized following a 26-24 loss to the Redskins. Never mind the fact that 19 of the Cowboys' 58 offensive plays went his direction. He's apparently aiming for 50 percent of the plays, which might encourage him to complete most of his routes.

Now, we receive the shocking news that T.O. had a "serious conversation" with quarterback Tony Romo immediately following Sunday's game. According to Calvin Watkins of the Dallas Morning News, T.O. was "venting" his frustration to Romo, in part, over the types of routes he's being asked to run.

For those of us who cover the team on a semi-regular basis, this is a confusing development. Unless there have been sweeping changes at Valley Ranch (in the past 20 minutes), Romo's not responsible for designing routes. According to head coach Wade Phillips, Romo's primary focus right now is checking out of running plays.

When multiple sources confirm that Romo and T.O. had a serious conversation, what exactly does that mean? Did they each have stern looks on their faces while T.O. went over his favorite route tree?

In reading between the lines, it seems that T.O. was frustrated with his quarterback. And that would barely be worth mentioning if the receiver didn't have so much quarterback baggage.

I watched the "Monday Night Football Countdown" crew talk about the T.O. situation for several minutes last night and Tom Jackson's convinced this thing's headed for trouble. He and Mike Ditka agreed that owner Jerry Jones needs to have a (wait for it) serious conversation with T.O. before things get out of hand.

With the woeful Bengals headed to town, I think this controversy will blow over. Heaven forbid that Tony and T.O. might have to have another postgame conversation.

The only person who should be complaining is Barber because he was under utilized.

Boom goes the dynamite.

The only person who should be complaining is Barber because he was under utilized.

heard on a football talk Jerry told TO he would get 20 + Balls his way on Sunday

I hope they are all INT's :P