SportsWrath

Giants vs Rams Gameday thread

jerseygiantfan

I am highly disappointed that NO ONE is watching this game with me. you all get your Giants fan cards REVOKED!!!

I'm sorry JGF I would have been on here with you but my internet is not hooked up yet in my new place. Retarded me just booted up my laptop and tapped onto someone elses wifi connection for now.

I'm sorry JGF I would have been on here with you but my internet is not hooked up yet in my new place. Retarded me just booted up my laptop and tapped onto someone elses wifi connection for now.

*sigh* this was THE worst participation in a Giants game thread I have EVER seen. hopefully you guys do better next week. you should be ashamed of yourselves. :brooding: YEY GIANTS!!! :)

Had to keep my girls entertained while watching the game....talk about rough. LOL!!! Anyway I wanted to log on to talk about how on several plays Tuck was practically raped out there....one play and this lineman had him in a head lock or attempted sleeper hold...LOL!!! They could have called holding on every other defensive play. On two consecutive plays Tuck was tackled.

Had to keep my girls entertained while watching the game....talk about rough. LOL!!! Anyway I wanted to log on to talk about how on several plays Tuck was practically raped out there....one play and this lineman had him in a head lock or attempted sleeper hold...LOL!!! They could have called holding on every other defensive play. On two consecutive plays Tuck was tackled.

And on the play he was called for facemask he most probably only got facemask because he was being held and could barely see what he was grabbing.

And on the play he was called for facemask he most probably only got facemask because he was being held and could barely see what he was grabbing.

Yeah I forgot about that one....Jesus there were so many. I mean honestly he could have drawn at least 5 legitimate holding calls. LOL!!!

I am highly disappointed that NO ONE is watching this game with me. you all get your Giants fan cards REVOKED!!!

I'm sure most of us were watching the game.. I happened to have my TV in the living room and the PC in the smaller bedroom :).

That was some smash football today. Granted it was the Rams but in the end we did what we were supposed to do. The running game started out slow but in the end WOW. Great job by our line on both sides of the ball.

Hey, the Eagles got all kinds of props for shellacking them. We deserve ours. ;)