SportsWrath

Jets vs. Giants on TV (for those of us outside of the NYC area)

Bigblue25

i hate this yearly game.

even before some asshole coach thought it would be a good idea for their star corner to run back a kick-off in it.

too risky ofr the preseason. besides, Favre and Eli will be sitting.

Now the Pats game will be fun 18-1

i hate this yearly game.

even before some asshole coach thought it would be a good idea for their star corner to run back a kick-off in it.

I love this game every year, Eli and Favre will play at least a half, plus i am having visions of sugarplums dancing in my head just thinking about Osi laying out Favre like he did Derek Anderson last week. Welcome to GIANTS stadium attention craving asshole.

I'm gonna be there!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hopefully it won't be my last time at Giants Stadium but it might be so I'm going to make the most of it. BTW, the last time I was there the D-line raped Warner on opening day vs. the Rams; hopefully we see a similar type game.

VG, I'll try to get a good pic of me there for the photo album.

Hopefully it won't be my last time at Giants Stadium but it might be so I'm going to make the most of it. BTW, the last time I was there the D-line raped Warner on opening day vs. the Rams; hopefully we see a similar type game.

Are you talking about William Joseph first and last good game he played for the Giants?

Sweet!!!

I love this game every year, Eli and Favre will play at least a half, plus i am having visions of sugarplums dancing in my head just thinking about Osi laying out Favre like he did Derek Anderson last week. Welcome to GIANTS stadium attention craving asshole.
The New York Daily News printed that the Jerk-Off Jets were favored by 3 points over the World's Champions. What I want to see is Osi and Antonio both get to flaky Farve and put him out for the season. GO GIANTS!!!!!

i hate this yearly game.

I was screaming bloody murder from the first second I saw Sehorn back there to when they carted him off. :cwy:

Sweet!!!

Bad news VG, I went with my dad and I mentioned earlier in the day about getting some pics, and when we were on our way out I saw what I thought was a camera in his hand, but it turned out to be a small pair of binoculars, so long story short I got no pics.

In other news, parking was the biggest pain in the ass imaginable. We had to park by these office buildings a few miles from the stadium and get bussed over, for $25!!! It was an absurd inconvenience and outrageously priced, many people were upset and expressed themselves vocally to the parking staff which made it humorous though.

Bad news VG, I went with my dad and I mentioned earlier in the day about getting some pics, and when we were on our way out I saw what I thought was a camera in his hand, but it turned out to be a small pair of binoculars, so long story short I got no pics.

In other news, parking was the biggest pain in the ass imaginable. We had to park by these office buildings a few miles from the stadium and get bussed over, for $25!!! It was an absurd inconvenience and outrageously priced, many people were upset and expressed themselves vocally to the parking staff which made it humorous though.

$25 for a shuttle? That's fucking unbelievable.

Oh I see that the Meadowlands is still pulling that shit. I remember a few years back I used to go Drum Corp International (DCI) ....drum and bugle corp concerts at Giants stadium and they pulled the same shit on us. And then after the events were over there were no shuttles to go to the outer parking lots. One of the guards took pity on my group (about twenty of us) and made two trips in a commercial van to drop us off over there. We tried to give him some cash for his help but he refused to take it. A real nice guy. :)

I just hate when the announcers claim that this game is for bragging rights? What bragging rights, the Giants own every right in the Tri State area because the Jets as a franchise just suck ass!