SportsWrath

Jared Lorenzen

Sephiroth

he must have grown up playing on some shitty ass teams.

could you imagine seeing this kid in high school and as a coach saying, theres my QB?

christ he makes EVERYONE look tiny. I wished e could have been good because i like when players like that make it. But damn, play linebcker or something

He was one of those kids who was to fucking stupid to realize "Hey maybe I should just give this pursuit up" I mean sure there no reason why he shouldn't try to be a QB, I mean do what makes you happy. But seriously did he HONESTLY think that he would be the starting QB for some NFL team? or was he just that stubborn?

He was one of those kids who was to fucking stupid to realize "Hey maybe I should just give this pursuit up" I mean sure there no reason why he shouldn't try to be a QB, I mean do what makes you happy. But seriously did he HONESTLY think that he would be the starting QB for some NFL team? or was he just that stubborn?

Gents - this Kid owns just about every frigging record at U of Kentucky and there were some pretty good QB's there.

I'd have to disagree, he was positively brilliant. $500,000 to hold a clipboard at a position he knew he'd never play. And he did it for 3 years. :worshippy:

(BTW, for anyone interested in salaries, I stumbled across this: USA Today Salaries Database ). For those internet moments when you need to prove your facts to a bunch of nameless, faceless people.

I'd have to disagree, he was positively brilliant. $500,000 to hold a clipboard at a position he knew he'd never play. And he did it for 3 years. :worshippy:

(BTW, for anyone interested in salaries, I stumbled across this: USA Today Salaries Database ). For those internet moments when you need to prove your facts to a bunch of nameless, faceless people.

plus three years of playoff bonuses and a large bonus for Super Bowl win and a ring. You cannot beat that.

plus three years of playoff bonuses and a large bonus for Super Bowl win and a ring. You cannot beat that.

Jared Lorenzen could be voted the smartest man alive....... who wouldn't want to be pay half a Mill and bonuses to just stand on the sideline for 16 NFL game and cheer like a little girl?? some of us even paid to do a job like that.. yet we're still on the waitting list.. i'm number 25,846

Jared Lorenzen could be voted the smartest man alive....... who wouldn't want to be pay half a Mill and bonuses to just stand on the sideline for 16 NFL game and cheer like a little girl?? some of us even paid to do a job like that.. yet we're still on the waiting list.. I'm number 25,846

I am sure that's why he decided to comeback after he was a no show. After living in the real world I am sure being a backup became a really good idea. Great job if you can get it.

Gents - this Kid owns just about every frigging record at U of Kentucky and there were some pretty good QB's there.

Thanks, Charlie. I don't even know why everyone seem to want to bash this guy. So he was our Back up QB.. but who here did he rub the wrong way? and why the animosity?

Thanks, Charlie. I don't even know why everyone seem to want to bash this guy. So he was our Back up QB.. but who here did he rub the wrong way? and why the animosity?

You want your backup QB to be able to come in and at least keep games in contention. Never did he give me any reason to feel confident he could do that.

You want your backup QB to be able to come in and at least keep games in contention. Never did he give me any reason to feel confident he could do that.

Why is there even a discussion on back up QB? Eli has been very durable in college and so far

in the NFL, you don't see the Colts going out and trying to get a David Carr type of backup...they don't

need too.