SportsWrath

Welcome to everyone from NY-FootballGiants forums

UK-Giantsfan

I was sorry to hear that the site was closing down over there. Great people , great atmosphere and a great job by Tony. I know that quite a few guys are coming over to Sportswrath ( which is equally brilliant with some great posters ). So ....a warm welcome to everyone from NY-FootballGiants forums ......and Go Giants in 08

I was sorry to hear that the site was closing down over there. Great people , great atmosphere and a great job by Tony. I know that quite a few guys are coming over to Sportswrath ( which is equally brilliant with some great posters ). So ....a warm welcome to everyone from NY-FootballGiants forums ......and Go Giants in 08

It closed down, any idea why. I thought that site was going to be the forum of the future.

:o

No, that can't be...In all honestly, that's one of the best giants website I've ever seen.

I'm going to shoot Tony an e-mail.

Plus, I don't think this website is made for everyone. You have to have a thick skin and a short memory to post here.

No, that can't be...In all honestly, that's one of the best giants website I've ever seen.

Plus, I don't think this website is made for everyone. You have to have a thick skin and a short memory to post here.

ahh stop it silly. We are nice and warm posters here at Sportswrath. Welcome to all new posters and welcome back some older posters who have been here before.

who are you?

With no disrespect to Tony and company, I find it somewhat funny that some guys left here to join that board because this wasn't a good enough board. Yet here we are, holding on. Giants.com is pure shit, BBI is an exclusive club and fuck the newbies, and we're still standing. Maybe the core group we have here isn't so bad after all.

i agree, we're pretty awesome. let's face it, we took about 80% of the most knowledgable and/or funny fans from giants.com. it was like a new franchise team starting up and being allowed to take any 10 players they wanted from the '08 giants

Boo , i dont know all the history , ( apart frm the CE debacle ) but you are right , Giants.com has deteriorated .......this board has a great core .........and for those with thick skins ......welcome anyway ( IMO )

( and Fuck Chelsea and Arsenal ! )

i agree, we're pretty awesome. let's face it, we took about 80% of the most knowledgable and/or funny fans from giants.com. it was like a new franchise team starting up and being allowed to take any 10 players they wanted from the '08 giants

we're the '96 jaguars!

We only needed to take one poster from Giants.com to make this board special.

And we did.

And I'm glad I came over. :)

Sportswrath minus Boohyah = :(

Sportswrath plus Boohyah = :rock::rock:

We only needed to take one poster from Giants.com to make this board special.

And we did.

And I'm glad I came over. :)

Sportswrath minus Boohyah = :(

Sportswrath plus Boohyah = :rock::rock:

For he's a jolly good fella, come on every body

Boo , i dont know all the history , ( apart frm the CE debacle ) but you are right , Giants.com has deteriorated .......this board has a great core .........and for those with thick skins ......welcome anyway ( IMO )

( and Fuck Chelsea and Arsenal ! )

Fuck those fuckers UK. We need to get back to when only United and Liverpool mattered.

And of course that United were better than Pool.

Sidebar question, Liverpool teams that dominated the 70's /80's League and European cup versus the United Premiership teams of the late 90's early 2000's. Who would you say was better?

i'm fine with everyone from there except goeli, that mope.

He actually was why I stopped browsing by there. GUy spammed this site all the time. That site became very boring(no offense to those involved in it)but you would read a topic and like 4 people would be responding. I believe MOney had a weekly column he wrote there and all of a sudden mid season there was no more. Very lame(again sorry to those who I do not mean to offend)SW is far superior to that site in terms of its Giants discussion. There was a time I was not so sure that was the case, but much like ELI Manning, SW proved me wrong.

Boo, In your response to BBI. I fucking hate the pompous assholes that post over there. If you say one thing they don't agree with, you get slammed. If they don't like you, they will complain to Eric and get you banned. No one is allowed to be funny. I do not agree how he runs that site. There are a few over there who rule the roost and have way to much influence. I love all the death and please say a prayer threads over there. Like they expect me to feel really sorry for them if a friends boss died. Like "please say a prayer for my friends, cousins, brothers, wifes boss because he is sick because he has a pole stuck up his ass". I honestly don't give two shits about that.

Sidebar question, Liverpool teams that dominated the 70's /80's League and European cup versus the United Premiership teams of the late 90's early 2000's. Who would you say was better?

Boo , i was born in Liverpool in 1969 .....grew up there ......lived , slept and breathed the city of Liverpool and its football in the mid to late 70's and early 80's as a child . These were the days when most of the side were actually from the city !!!

Clemence , Neal , Hughes , Smith , Jones , Callaghan , Heighway , Case , Ray Kennedy , McDermott , Keegan

( before Dalglish , Souness and Hansen )

Those days i will never forget ........the true game changed ....and was destroyed by money in the late 90's. ( IMO )

I think you know my answer sir !

ahh stop it silly. We are nice and warm posters here at Sportswrath. Welcome to all new posters and welcome back some older posters who have been here before.

So, we're making Money a MOD again?

With no disrespect to Tony and company, I find it somewhat funny that some guys left here to join that board because this wasn't a good enough board. Yet here we are, holding on. Giants.com is pure shit, BBI is an exclusive club and fuck the newbies, and we're still standing. Maybe the core group we have here isn't so bad after all.

Even with all your suckiness, I knew there was a reason I liked you.