SportsWrath

Welcome to everyone from NY-FootballGiants forums

UK-Giantsfan

I shouldn't be pending anymore. Im off the list. I confused her with RENRAW, who actually is a girl.

How are we sure Renraw is a girl?

Anyway, if that's Renraw in those photos, then that's one hell of a rack she has. Sorry but it is.

Anyway, if that's Renraw in those photos, then that's one hell of a rack she has. Sorry but it is.

I dont even remember what Sarah looked like. For some reason, when Sarah was mentioned, I immediately thought of renraw.

The only evidence 'the thing' provided was a single picture.

Renraw has posted many different pics of herself.

And yes, she has a lovely rack.

ren is probably hanging on a usc site. she hasn't been on soonerfans.com in a while last time I checked.

The only evidence 'the thing' provided was a single picture.

Renraw has posted many different pics of herself.

And yes, she has a lovely rack.

ren is probably hanging on a usc site. she hasn't been on soonerfans.com in a while last time I checked.

she became tommy lasorda's mistress and now has her own luxury box.

Yep I believe she was a member of SW1 but not the current board. Don't know what happened to her, same with Abney.

missalissa, Metallica, 9697, Lemmiwinks, Pizaster, shooboxx...a whole bunch just... gone.

missalissa, Metallica, 9697, Lemmiwinks, Pizaster, shooboxx...a whole bunch just... gone.

Lemmiwinks is no big loss here. He is now on BBI annoying everyone. He was one of those who joined here to only argue with the fab 4.

Lemmiwinks is no big loss here. He is now on BBI annoying everyone. He was one of those who joined here to only argue with the fab 4.

Maybe so but unlike some others he contributed to the GD/baseball section often. If you wanted to fight with them but also contribute in other ways on the site than there could be worse things.

Maybe so but unlike some others he contributed to the GD/baseball section often. If you wanted to fight with them but also contribute in other ways on the site than there could be worse things.

But....he left when they were kicked out of here or he did not last long after that.

Good point. But the others?

I really don't know. Shoo was slowing her time down here but I think she still stops by once in a while. No clue about Pizaster, 9697 and Metallica.

For some this board is not busy enough. There is nothing I can do about that but they can go to BBI and Giants.com if they want a board that is busy. Good luck with those places. BBI doesn't take to kindly to noobs and way to many political posts and not enough Giants stuff. The main page is done well though but the board sucks. Well Giants.com, well all know about that place.

I really don't know. Shoo was slowing her time down here but I think she still stops by once in a while. No clue about Pizaster, 9697 and Metallica.

For some this board is not busy enough. There is nothing I can do about that but they can go to BBI and Giants.com if they want a board that is busy. Good luck with those places. BBI doesn't take to kindly to noobs and way to many political posts and not enough Giants stuff. The main page is done well though but the board sucks. Well Giants.com, well all know about that place.

You don't have to sell me on this place. I like it just fine. The only other place I post is reststopcruisin.com. but not very often. People seem to get arrested a lot that go there so I try and lay low.

Yeah, shoo was supposed to make me a killer sig. <_<

That whole thing was funny. That was Ldiggity right?

I don't follow? LDiggitty ended up finding the tattle talers home address and number online and posted it on GMB, thats how he fits in the picture. But he was been MIA pretty much ever since. :(