SportsWrath

Welcome to everyone from NY-FootballGiants forums

UK-Giantsfan

Boo , i was born in Liverpool in 1969 .....grew up there ......lived , slept and breathed the city of Liverpool and its football in the mid to late 70's and early 80's as a child . These were the days when most of the side were actually from the city !!!

Clemence , Neal , Hughes , Smith , Jones , Callaghan , Heighway , Case , Ray Kennedy , McDermott , Keegan

( before Dalglish , Souness and Hansen )

Those days i will never forget ........the true game changed ....and was destroyed by money in the late 90's. ( IMO )

I think you know my answer sir !

You wanna know my answer UK?. See below

Same as yours, I hated them, but I respected the hell out of them. I don't know if we'll see the likes again.

But we were real good.

You wanna know my answer UK?. See below

Same as yours, I hated them, but I respected the hell out of them. I don't know if we'll see the likes again.

But we were real good.

yes i have to admit .....the era of Utd and King Eric in the mid 90's was amazing to wtach.....Cantona revived the club in my opinion and restored it to greatness again

yes i have to admit .....the era of Utd and King Eric in the mid 90's was amazing to wtach.....Cantona revived the club in my opinion and restored it to greatness again

Go figure Cantona will ya, guy plays for like 10 teams before United and is nothing but trouble and then plays for United and becomes God!. He was something else (when he wasn't karate kicking fans that is).

Boo , i dont know all the history , ( apart frm the CE debacle ) but you are right , Giants.com has deteriorated .......this board has a great core .........and for those with thick skins ......welcome anyway ( IMO )

( and Fuck Chelsea and Arsenal ! )

Thick skin, I've got, literally!

I started with NYG-Fans originally as I have only been actively posting for two years and knew I wanted no part of Giants.com.

A good core it the important to any team, but everybody could use some fresh ideas!

That being said, I look forward to having a little banter here.

I started with NYG-Fans originally as I have only been actively posting for two years and knew I wanted no part of Giants.com.

A good core it the important to any team, but everybody could use some fresh ideas!

Oh, and UK, I would say fuck Man U and Chelsea.

SS ....good to hear from you again and welcome to the boards .....by the way do you support an English soccer team ?

Hey, another SF Giants sufferer. Welcome to my comrade in futility!

Welcome aboard.

I revert back to my original question, what happened that board?. What was wrong?

I just made the trip from ny-footballgiants.com, posted as LittleMeggettRun over there. Of course, that dumb bastard Dave Meggett went and got himself arrested for sexual assault or something, so being an upstanding family man (thats my story, and I'm sticking to it), I decided it was time for something new.

I'm looking forward to this site, I recognize a lot of good posters that exited Giants.com back in '04. Not sure why I didn't come over here sooner. :unsure:

I just made the trip from ny-footballgiants.com, posted as LittleMeggettRun over there. Of course, that dumb bastard Dave Meggett went and got himself arrested for sexual assault or something, so being an upstanding family man (thats my story, and I'm sticking to it), I decided it was time for something new.

I'm looking forward to this site, I recognize a lot of good posters that exited Giants.com back in '04. Not sure why I didn't come over here sooner. :unsure:

welcome craze. what was your name on giants.com? :cheers:

haha nice, Welcome aboard!

welcome to the boards Crazed !

I clicked on the link Money gave me and looked at the goodbye thread. Seems to me that some posters are going to use this site as a stopover until they get a new site going. That's too bad. One kid named Tempest ( i think) went as far as to say this place was a dump.

Well it's a dump that stays open.

Anyway, for those guys who plan on staying, stick around. This place has mellowed out over the last few weeks. Winning Superbowls will do that.

Well, we are happy you joined. Keep in mind it takes a while to get use to us. Some of us have know each other for nearly 8 years, and Sportwrath havs been open for 4 of those years. Don't take everything we say serious...Especially after a lost.

enter the Politics and religion section at your own risk, and don't bring it to the other sections. What's said in the P&R section, stays there.

:P

I clicked on the link Money gave me and looked at the goodbye thread. Seems to me that some posters are going to use this site as a stopover until they get a new site going. That's too bad. One kid named Tempest ( i think) went as far as to say this place was a dump.

When did he say that? He just joined.

I read that "looks like a dump" statement and all I have to say is that some of the best watering holes in America look like dumps, but when you walk in everyday the place is packed, the beer is ice cold and the women for whatever reason flock there, thats what this place is.