SportsWrath

Welcome to everyone from NY-FootballGiants forums

UK-Giantsfan

SS ....good to hear from you again and welcome to the boards .....by the way do you support an English soccer team ?

Arsenal

Born and bred!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Can't wait to start the draft conversations

Arsenal

Born and bred!

Now that's unfortunate! :(

I'm the resident United fan on here, UK has got Liverpool covered, now you have Arsenal (or L'Arsenal). All we need is a Russian supporting Chelsea.

Perhaps we can get a decent soccer thrtead going without having to wait on the World Cup.

Thank you for the welcome UK!

Its been a while since I posted here

and the site has some nice added features.

like FUNBAG's in GD!!

Thanks again

holy Shit...haven't seen you for a long time man...A big welcome back man. How's Pizan doing?

Arsenal

Born and bred!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Can't wait to start the draft conversations

aaahhhhhhrggggg ........not the Gunners ! ........looking forward to Champs League QF's ......

( and as Boo says ......we should get a regular soccer thread going ! )

......but for me it will always be the Giants first ......for the last 27 of my 38 years anyway )

I just made the trip from ny-footballgiants.com, posted as LittleMeggettRun over there. Of course, that dumb bastard Dave Meggett went and got himself arrested for sexual assault or something, so being an upstanding family man (thats my story, and I'm sticking to it), I decided it was time for something new.

I'm looking forward to this site, I recognize a lot of good posters that exited Giants.com back in '04. Not sure why I didn't come over here sooner. :unsure:

Welcome to the boards,

I hope you all have the balls of steel to handle some of the ridiculous arguments people will make.

Oh, and do visit us at the Political section. :)

aaahhhhhhrggggg ........not the Gunners ! ........looking forward to Champs League QF's ......

( and as Boo says ......we should get a regular soccer thread going ! )

......but for me it will always be the Giants first ......for the last 27 of my 38 years anyway )

Sounds like a plan and the Gmen get top billing in my book for the last twenty years.

Holy shit! I cant believe it....... :o

I remember a sassy sarah, but I think Im confused on this one. When I said I thought she was hot in her avatar, I was referring to an asian chick. It said sarah was a blonde. Am i thinking of the right person? Does anyone remember an asian chick that would post all the time?

Holy shit! I cant believe it....... :o

I remember a sassy sarah, but I think Im confused on this one. When I said I thought she was hot in her avatar, I was referring to an asian chick. It said sarah was a blonde. Am i thinking of the right person? Does anyone remember an asian chick that would post all the time?

I think you are thinking of Renraw. Not sure what happened to her. She used to post from home and work, and we have not heard from her in a very long time. It is pretty surprising because she was a pretty active poster. I am not sure if anyone has heard from her. She was a great post.

I think you are thinking of Renraw. Not sure what happened to her. She used to post from home and work, and we have not heard from her in a very long time. It is pretty surprising because she was a pretty active poster. I am not sure if anyone has heard from her. She was a great post.

Yeah she dissappeared very suddenly. Hopefully she just gave up SW and nothing has happened.

RENRAW! Thats it, renraw, I was thinking it was something backwards, but I wasnt sure. Thats who I was referring to. I dont know why I thought it was sassy sarah. :huh:

Anyway, THATS, who I found somewhat attractive in her avatar.

It has been way over a year since she has been on here. She made her last post in JGF's "update on my head" thread and that was the last we heard from her. She had been slowing down her time here but it wasn't bad. I hope nothing happened to her that was bad. I imagine should would have said if she was leaving, that was the type of person she was.

It has been way over a year since she has been on here. She made her last post in JGF's "update on my head" thread and that was the last we heard from her. She had been slowing down her time here but it wasn't bad. I hope nothing happened to her that was bad. I imagine should would have said if she was leaving, that was the type of person she was.

True. I enjoyed her posts.

Do you remember GiantgirlTiff?

holy Shit...haven't seen you for a long time man...A big welcome back man. How's Pizan doing?

Thanks dude !!

You guy's have been goin strong here, its good to see.

Pizan is good. We are a little concerned with tony as the

closing of the site came sudden. G-Spotter suggested all.

of us come to your site as you guys here are good people.

I can't speak for others but I am calling this my home away from

home from here on out. Alot of memories over at Giants.com (what a zoo) LOL

, some funny stuff before the web police came in and turned into pre-school.

I hope the other posters that migrate to SW will stay here because they all are great people

as you guys are. Many of us are connected from the ole days. Its amazing just how long too.

Thanks again,

good to be here!

Yep I believe she was a member of SW1 but not the current board. Don't know what happened to her, same with Abney.

Abney 80, from Asheville NC. I remember her well. Her, Giants _89 and I used to get into a lot of discussions. Good peeps. :TU:

Yep I believe she was a member of SW1 but not the current board. Don't know what happened to her, same with Abney.

Abney dropped off the radar when she moved to a new apartment without internet access. That was long before CE shut down.

RENRAW! Thats it, renraw, I was thinking it was something backwards, but I wasnt sure. Thats who I was referring to. I dont know why I thought it was sassy sarah. :huh:

Anyway, THATS, who I found somewhat attractive in her avatar.

Renraw was Warner spelled backwards. As in Kurt Warner...

Renraw was Warner spelled backwards. As in Kurt Warner...

Are you serious?? I read it backwards and thought it said JOHNSON.

<_<

I know what it says backwards, Im saying when I tried to remember the girl I found attractive, I kept thinking her name was something backwards. :rolleyes:

Not exactly.... She, was never a she. tan-tan-tan-taaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!! So admit it...You flirted with her, so I can put you on the list.

Members who want Sara:

BronxRik

MoonPie

Nas

Teuf

Nesta

Golf

members who still wanted her after we found out who she really was:

Jr

VG

Members who never fell for her tricks:

NeMesiS

boohyah

xxi-xxv-xLii

Pending:

BigBlue01

lol. I always ignored it because it came across as being a really stupid, brainless girl but I still thought it was a girl.

lol. I always ignored it because it came across as being a really stupid, brainless girl but I still thought it was a girl.

I shouldn't be pending anymore. Im off the list. I confused her with RENRAW, who actually is a girl.