SportsWrath

http://giantscheated.com/

Firstnten

http://giantscheated.com/

I never had a problem with Pats fans until now.

The worst part about this site is the slide show. Calling facmasks when you can't see dick in the pic. This has to be one of the most uneducted fan sites I have ever seen And I have seen tons over the years.

For every blurry shot of a NY linemen's hold or "facemask" i can produce an the exact amount for the NE line.

What a bunch of assholes

Maybe this is payback for the time Brady was clearly in the grasp during the Raiders - Patriots AFC title game a few years back, which gave the pats another chance and they won and then went on to win the Superbowl. Maybe we should replay that also?

Fucking whiners.

HE LIKES HIS GRAPES SOUR. From Pete, of Boston: "Pats fan here. Wanted to bring up a few points from the Super Bowl. First, the site giantscheated.com has a photo breakdown of the David Tyree catch, and it shows multiple holds and illegal hands to the face by the Giants O-linemen, right in the face of officials. I know that in a game of this magnitude, those calls often get passed over, but should something have been called? Also ... the officials illegally stopped the clock on the Giants' final drive, after a running play. This stoppage of the clock gave them an extra 50 seconds, which allowed them to drive for the winning touchdown. Your thoughts on these two issues? Was the interpretation of the clock stoppage correct? Should the holding and hands to the face have been called?''

Regarding the extra time, the officials have the ability on a play that results in a close call for a first down to stop the clock and decide whether to call for a measurement. I've heard about "the extra 50 seconds'' thing for the past few days, but it's a phony claim. Even if the officials were not consulting on whether to call for a measurement on the close call, the Giants, with 1:34 left in the game, had three three timeouts remaining. Surely they would not have let the clock run for all that time before calling a timeout ... not to mention the fact that 50 seconds could not run off the clock because the play clock would have superseded that and resulted in a delay-of-game call -- a call, again, that the Giants would never have allowed to happen.

Now for the hands-to-the-face and holding calls. I saw Shaun O'Hara with his hand near and under the facemask of Richard Seymour on the slow-motion video replay of the game on NFL Network the other night, because the call had been brought to my attention. But I can't say that I saw him jerking the facemask or shoving his hands up into Seymour's face in a way that would have obviously meant a facemask or hands-to-the-face call.

It does not put your fandom in the best light when you grab on to uninformed and highly questionable appeals at the end of a game your team did not play well enough to win.

Nothing like sending a writer an email and then have him totally diss you.

Nothing like sending a writer an email and then have him totally diss you.

I have the game on DVD (no HD nem) Brady was on his back so much the questionable holds on NE far out weight NY's. Just look at the tape further more unless you're on the field or have team game film looking at fox footage is spurious at best.

This NE fan should be banned from watching any NFL football for life.

Typical whining Masshole attitude.

The referees clearly set the tone for the game early on - no ticky-tack penalties, let the team that wants it more win the game. If the refs are going to allow a loose game in the 1st quarter, there is no way they will tighten it up in the 4th quarter, especially with under 2:00 to go.

Bottom line, both teams understood how the refs were calling the game. Lord knows if the Patriots had won, I would have been disappointed, but I wouldn't be blowing up screen shots and preparing a power point presentation on how many times the NE line grabbed Giant jerseys.

Interesting they should be claiming cheating.

Post this up for them.

C. Wagon

WASHINGTON — Bill Belichick has been illegally taping opponents' defensive signals since he became the New England Patriots' coach in 2000, according to Sen. Arlen Specter, who said NFL commissioner Roger Goodell told him that during a meeting Wednesday.

"There was confirmation that there has been taping since 2000, when Coach Belichick took over," Specter said.

Specter said Goodell gave him that information during the 1-hour, 40-minute meeting, which was requested by Specter so the commissioner could explain his reasons for destroying the Spygate tapes and notes.

"There were a great many questions answered by Commissioner Goodell," Specter, the senior Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee, told reporters after the meeting. "I found a lot of questions unanswerable because of the tapes and notes had been destroyed."

Goodell said Belichick told him he believed the taping was legal; Goodell said he did not concur.

"He said that's always been his interpretation since he's been the head coach," the commissioner said. "We are going to agree to disagree on the facts."

Specter, from Pennsylvania, wants to talk to other league officials about what exactly was taped and which games may have been compromised.

"We have a right to have honest football games," he said.

Goodell noted that "we were the ones that disclosed" the Patriots' illegal taping of the New York Jets' defensive signals in Week 1 of last season. Further, Goodell said, they had an admission by Belichick.

"I have nothing to hide," Goodell said.

Goodell also told Specter that that he doesn't regret destroying the Spygate tapes or the notes.

"I think it was the right thing to do," Goodell said.

Still, Specter wants to know why penalties were imposed on Belichick before the full extent of the wrongdoing was known and the tapes destroyed in a two-week span. Asked if he thinks there was a coverup, Specter demurred.

"There was an enormous amount of haste," Specter said.

He scoffed at the reasons Goodell gave for destroying the tapes and notes, particularly about trying to keep them out of competitors' hands and because Belichick had admitted to the taping.

"What's that got to do with it? There's an admission of guilt, you preserve the evidence," Specter said. As for keeping the tapes out of the hands of others: "All you have to do is lock up the tapes."

Belichick was fined $500,000 and the team was fined $250,000 because of the Spygate incident. The Patriots also forfeited a first-round draft pick.

Specter has questioned the quality of the NFL's investigation into the matter and raised the possibility of congressional hearings if he wasn't satisfied with Goodell's answers. Specter also raised the threat of Congress canceling the league's antitrust exemption and reiterated that in the meeting with Goodell.

Goodell also said he has not heard from Matt Walsh, the former Patriots employee who performed some videotaping duties for the team.

Walsh told The Associated Press last week during the Pro Bowl in Hawaii that he couldn't talk about allegations that he taped a walkthrough practice by the St. Louis Rams before the 2002 Super Bowl. New England, a two-touchdown underdog, won that game 20-17.

Goodell said he has offered Walsh a deal whereby "he has to tell the truth and he has to return anything he took improperly" in return for indemnity. Specter said he, too, wanted to talk to Walsh and perhaps offer a different deal.

Goodell also said he reserves the right to reopen the investigation if more information is uncovered.

I can't stop laughing. This ass clown seriously made a power point presentation!

In all seriousness, he is clearly grasping at everything he possibly can to try and make himself feel better about his team being the only 18-1 team to NOT win the Super Bowl. There were no Holds or Facemasks OR Blocks in the back. This clown actually says someone is getting grabbed by the throat, but his blurry ass pics actually show that O'Hara's hand is completely OPEN. Just look at slides 6-8. What a fuckin Loser.

I've been to this site three times and all I ever see is this:

Venting completed.

Perhaps the best Superbowl game of the decade - right down to the wire.

Congratulations to the Giants, particularly David Tyree and the DL.

Rooting for a rematch next season.

To those of you who think this site was hacked - you are wrong. It's simply time to move on to next season. The refs let the teams play.

In the end, the Patriots failed to play the full 60 minutes. When they were blowing teams out and the media was trashing them for that, Coach Belichick's answer was "we're just playing 60 minutes of football". Well, on Sunday February 3rd, the team played about 58 minutes of football.

On that last drive, Manning threw up several gifts that the Patriots defense didn't unwrap:

1. [2:05 - 2nd&10 NYG 28] Rodney Harrison missed INT on left sideline at the NYG 45

2. [1:41 - 4th&inches NYG 38] Patriots fail to stuff Brandon Jacobs

3. [1:28 - 1st&10 NYG 39] Patriots force Manning to scramble and fumble, but do not recover the ball. Would have been overturned, since the ground appeared to cause the fumble.

4. [1:20 - 2nd&5 NYG 44] Asante Samuel missed INT on right sideline at NEP 35

5. [1:15 - 3rd&5 NYG 44] Adalius Thomas, Richard Seymour, and Jarvis Green collapse the pocket but are unable to sack Manning who throws up a prayer. David Tyree makes a catch at the NEP 24 that will be talked about forever, pulling Manning's bacon out of the fire. Harrison gets his hands on the ball and Tyree, but can't knock the ball free. This was the play for which this site was originally created, as the Giants lineman used all means necessary to keep the Patriots off of Manning.

6. [0:59 - 1st&10 NEP 24] Manning forced to pull the ball down and run back to LOS

7. [0:51 - 2nd&11 NEP 24] Brandon Merriweather missed an over the head basket catch INT as the ball floats between his hands on the left side on a pass to Tyree at the NEP 15. Tyree almost makes the catch again off the deflection, but Samuel knocks it away before he can secure the ball.

8. [0:45 - 3rd&11 NEP 24] Steve Smith gets to the right sideline uncovered at the first down marker and converts at the NEP 14 as he's knocked out of bounds by Merriweather.

...and the rest is history. The Patriots defense missed at least 5 opportunities to put the game away on the last drive. That was the same drive that Jacobs, Tyree, and Smith made plays. Giving Manning the MVP is superficial, he didn't deserve it compared to what his team mates did. It was the Giants DL that kept Brady in the turf and Tyree who made the insane catch when it mattered most. Those are the players that deserve the recognition. If the Patriots had played up to expectations that last drive, Manning would have been the goat.

...am I missing something?

:LMAO: What a loser.

Power point it all you want dork,

game is over. No call backs, take backs or rewinds. Your team lost. Your fairtale season, which, ironically-started with "cheating" did not ride off into the sunset like all you Patriots fans were convinced it would.

Cinderella stepped up and STOMPED YOU OUT!

Buh bye now. See you next season.

:LMAO: What a loser.

Power point it all you want dork,

game is over. No call backs, take backs or rewinds. Your team lost. Your fairtale season, which, ironically-started with "cheating" did not ride off into the sunset like all you Patriots fans were convinced it would.

Cinderella stepped up and STOMPED YOU OUT!

Buh bye now. See you next season.

Also, 95%+ of America were rooting for the Giants. I mean... not just did we make the majority in the US and those who watched the game around the world happy... we saved this country having to hear those Bostonians brag about their 19-0 season....