SportsWrath

Sooo--per--bowl!!!

so-cal dub

OO my freaking god.. i almost had tears coming down my eyes

I wish my Old Man were still alive....he died one year ago on January 22nd. But he hated the Pack more than he hated the Giants (he was totally anti-NY teams except for the Knicks go figure) and he would have enjoyed seeing them lose. He would have been in hog heaven if he saw last week against the Broke Backs. LOL. I'm loving it.

right before that I was telling my friends he should be fired and strung up

He stil should be. You cant afford to miss chip shots like the way he did. Agreed, he came through in OT, but something tells not everyone throws an INT in OT to hand you the ball back and let you make another kick. I know Brady certainly has a lesser probability of doing it. Watch the Pats keeps the ball away from Webster in the SB. He is playing like a beast the last quarter of the season.

I CRIED! :cwy: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUTHER FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

SUPER MUTHER FUCKING BOWL !!!!!!!!!

Me too. Nothing wrong with that.

This exorcises like every demon for me. Lost last year 23-20, win it this year 23-20. Instead of Tynes missing 3 like Feely, he makes the final one.

I can't believe it.

He stil should be. You cant afford to miss chip shots like the way he did. Agreed, he came through in OT, but something tells not everyone throws an INT in OT to hand you the ball back and let you make another kick. I know Brady certainly has a lesser probability of doing it. Watch the Pats keeps the ball away from Webster in the SB. He is playing like a beast the last quarter of the season.

To be honest though he had a bad snap and nobody had kicked more than a 40 yarder in post season at Lambeau (I think that was the stat), except Tynes now. He hasn't been perfect but then who is?

IT could be 1 point or 10000000 points. NONE of the "experts" are going to pick the Giants and that is fine by me. It'd been working for the G-Men so far.

So far the "experts" are 0-12 in the playoffs... let's hope they go 0-16.

Congrats fellow Giants fan... I never knew I had "ups" till Tynes made the field goa... I literally hit the ceiling fan with my head when he made it.. I was so fucking excited.. to give you an idea, I have to stand on a chair to reach the cord hanging from that fan to turn it on and off... holly shit... we beat the Packers in GB.. and Tynes made the longest field goal there...

Way to step up Plax... and Eli.. I think the key to Eli's game was our ability to hold on the ball.. time of possession.. we kept on the field and Eli remained warm...

My God.. RW... 2 fucking fumbles.. WTF....

Way to play D webster.. it's amazing what a good DC can do to a defense...

Ok.. that's it for now.. :)

I actually did, and I swear, I thought of you VG. Great pick at the right time Webster. We got our lockdown corners now that we've alway wanted!

Nice avatar BigBlue... Today was "The New York Sackers against the Green Bay Packers" :)

To be honest though he had a bad snap and nobody had kicked more than a 40 yarder in post season at Lambeau (I think that was the stat), except Tynes now. He hasn't been perfect but then who is?

That was the stat...now he has a place in history. LOL!!! Poetic justice.