SportsWrath

Sooo--per--bowl!!!

so-cal dub

So far the "experts" are 0-12 in the playoffs... let's hope they go 0-16.

If you're talking about the 4 "experts" in the Fox booth, then they are 1-11. Terry Bradshaw picked the Giants to beat GreenBay tonight. After the game though, all 4 went with New England.

Funny....the Giants fans outside the booth were telling the guys to all pick New England. Jimmy Johnson brought it up and got a kick out of it. Giants fans thinks its good luck when everyone picks the other team to win.

I'm still psyched....but gotta hit the sack! I still can't believe it though....my GIANTS are in the Superbowl!!! :rock::TU:

Nice avatar BigBlue... Today was "The New York Sackers against the Green Bay Packers" :)

Thanks, when I saw it, I thought it was appropraite for this game. I had Dallas stuff for that one, GB for this, now I gotta find Pats stuff. From week 17 of course.

Congrats my fellow Giant fan, Im on cloud fuckin 9 right now.

Gotta wake up early to go buy all four NY papers on Martin Luther King Day....Newsday, the Times, Daily News and the Post. I am going to be red eyed by noon. Heh, heh.

My man, I am going to be the most miserably happy fuck in the world tomorrow. I cant wait.

Shit yeah....its gonna be like some of my best weed hangovers back in the day. Or the night I bagged the belle of the ball in my hunting days...LOL and woke up next to her the next day. It does not get any better than this other than beating the Cheatriots.

I am in heaven, I'm in heaven. I still cannot believe this. He's my quarter back. I cannot believe this. I almost cried tonight. I hope I cry in two weeks and I will if we win,

I did cry, I aint gonna lie. And will again in 2 weeks if we win.

I am absolutley in heaven w/ :TU: ya bro.

If you're talking about the 4 "experts" in the Fox booth, then they are 1-11. Terry Bradshaw picked the Giants to beat GreenBay tonight. After the game though, all 4 went with New England.

Funny....the Giants fans outside the booth were telling the guys to all pick New England. Jimmy Johnson brought it up and got a kick out of it. Giants fans thinks its good luck when everyone picks the other team to win.

I'm still psyched....but gotta hit the sack! I still can't believe it though....my GIANTS are in the Superbowl!!! :rock::TU:

I think there's some people on this board who follow the same philosophy. :TU: