SportsWrath

I'll ask--who's your most underrated Giant?

fishgutmartyr

Mine is John Mendenhall--my favorite player during some really dark seasons.

Brad Daluiso, seriously.

After he left, we have never found a suitable

replacement yet.

Position player? Howard Cross, he was a left tackle

in a tight end's number.

Chad Bratzke I thought was a little underrated, even though he got a big FA contract.

really? i thought he benefited by being on the other side of strahan. as you said, got him a big contract and he didn't do much in indy.

Omar Stoutmire. Dude had well over 100 tackles in years were he was the only one who didnt get injured in the secondary. Plus he knocked the snot outta TO. They were still calling for his head. Kid left his heart on the field every game.

Omar Stoutmire. Dude had well over 100 tackles in years were he was the only one who didnt get injured in the secondary. Plus he knocked the snot outta TO. They were still calling for his head. Kid left his heart on the field every game.

You can't hang a career on one play on TO. Unfortuantely, many Giant fans have done so and liked Omar. Fact is he sucked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're being serious?

i always liked nick greisen but i know im in the minority.

hamilton was a good pick, i think sam garnes was a little underrated too even though he wasn't the best in coverage

I liked garnes also. Better than what we 've had the last few years.

Greg Jackson.

Myron Guyton

were others that came to mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're being serious?

Damn right im serious. Im not saying the guy was great or anything. He had hands of stone. But no one seemed to notice he had about 4 ff and around 100 tackles per year. He did pretty good for washington when he left NY to. Go look at the numbers, he was right up there with Williams, who everyone loved. Go figure.

Damn right im serious. Im not saying the guy was great or anything. He had hands of stone. But no one seemed to notice he had about 4 ff and around 100 tackles per year. He did pretty good for washington when he left NY to. Go look at the numbers, he was right up there with Williams, who everyone loved. Go figure.

If you are talking about Shaun Williams, then you cannot be serious. Who loved Shaun Williams?

i always liked nick greisen but i know im in the minority.

hamilton was a good pick, i think sam garnes was a little underrated too even though he wasn't the best in coverage

I always liked Nick Greisen's heart; it's a shame he didn't have a faster, healthier body. But you knew everytime he went on the field, he'd give everything he had.

I respect that kind of player more than guys with all the talent in the world and no desire.

He never started for Washington, only during injury plagues years.

Not because he was any good or anything. The master of tackling running

backs 10 yards past the line of scrimmage.