SportsWrath

I'll ask--who's your most underrated Giant?

fishgutmartyr

Amani Toomer

DING DING DING!!!!! WINNA WINNA CHICKEN DINNA!!!!!! :clap:

Seriously though, there should be no other Giant listed here but Toomer. It amazes me that Amani doesnt get more credit for what he does. He doesnt bitch and cry and demand media attention like T.O. or Keyshawn, he isnt hurt all the time, he's one of the best posession receivers Ive seen in my lifetime, and the guys tough as nails. Just refer to the Mon night game against Tampa a few years back, where he almost caught that TD pass in the end zone, and had his head almost removed by the defender, I forget his name.........

But anyhow, Toomer gets my vote. :worshippy:

Doug Riesenberg.

Week in and week out he would get called out by Parcells and go out and shut down guys like Jim Jeffcoat and Dexter Manley and Clyde Simmons back in the late 80's and early 90's as our RT. Parcells would push all his buttons, tell him he sucks and the gy would produce.

Doug Riesenberg.

Week in and week out he would get called out by Parcells and go out and shut down guys like Jim Jeffcoat and Dexter Manley and Clyde Simmons back in the late 80's and early 90's as our RT. Parcells would push all his buttons, tell him he sucks and the gy would produce.

Pulling that Ol' Timer's advantage xxi? :brooding:

I was a big Witten fan too. I understood him wanting to be #1 TE and I'm glad he's done well but I wish we'd traded him out-of-division.

I assume you mean Dan Campbell, blocking Te who left us for the Cowboys, because Pro Bowl Te Jason Witten was never a NY Giant.

I assume you mean Dan Campbell, blocking Te who left us for the Cowboys, because Pro Bowl Te Jason Witten was never a NY Giant.

Yeah, I'm an idiot. :lol:

I must have merged those two guys together in my head. :unsure:

Yeah, I'm an idiot. :lol:

I must have merged those two guys together in my head. :unsure:

That, and the Giants didn't trade Campbell. He left via free agency because he wanted to play for his hometown Cowboys.

That, and the Giants didn't trade Campbell. He left via free agency because he wanted to play for his hometown Cowboys.

I thought is was because He and Shockey had the same haircut...and there's no room in NYC for that! ;)