SportsWrath

goodbye tom

Herc

Yes, goodbye Tom. Thanks for the back to back playoff appearances. You know, not a lot of coaches do that, so that makes you one of the all-time greats, or something. You also fixed Tiki's fumbling problem, which not everybody could do.

:P

it wasnt completely on him - by any stretch of the imagination. His play was not up to par though at all. I seriously just think he needs a good QB coach to get him playing consistently well. He is a tard though - no matter what. Hopefully at some point in the future he can be a productive tard for the Giants.

A NY version of Terry Bradshaw would do quite nicely.....

it wasnt completely on him - by any stretch of the imagination. His play was not up to par though at all. I seriously just think he needs a good QB coach to get him playing consistently well. He is a tard though - no matter what. Hopefully at some point in the future he can be a productive tard for the Giants.

In watching the guy the last two years....I don't get the sense the guy even likes football. He's got the look of the guy who got forced into the family business and would rather be pursuing his dream of being an Acturary....or Cost Accountant for the Department of Housing and Urban Development in one of the more exciting postings like Dayton or Provo.

Its like he's doing time. After they tied the game...nothing out of the guy....flat line.

C. Wagon

In watching the guy the last two years....I don't get the sense the guy even likes football. He's got the look of the guy who got forced into the family business and would rather be pursuing his dream of being an Acturary....or Cost Accountant for the Department of Housing and Urban Development in one of the more exciting postings like Dayton or Provo.

Its like he's doing time. After they tied the game...nothing out of the guy....flat line.

C. Wagon

Truthfully, chuck, I get more of a sense that he's just miserable on this team, around this cast of characters. Face it- we have the worst team chemistry in the NFL. I'm not saying team chemistry is everything, because winning will automatically infuse chemistry, but you can just tell in those shots of him and Shockey on the sideline that he just doesn't want to hear it out of these guys anymore. His face says, "Yeah, yeah, I know. You're all open on every play." Granted, he's gotta fight through that stuff and just worry about doing his job, and doing it well, but he's not in an enviable position.

C. Wagon

Good Observation....and yes there were plenty of receivers open all day....early on Eli had a case of Kerry Collins happy feet seeing pressure that was not there...shotputting passes at guys feet. And all of the arm waving aside he was not going through his progressions and too often threw to the least open guy and/or hurrying throws and not letting the play develop. It was both his fault and the fault of the coaching staff putting him into position to lose and not to win. A decent qb coach, wr coach, oc and better wr's would work wonders for OCP.

Shockey can't stop saying "And ah" <_>

you ever hear Andy( I think I just ate a car ) Reid talk to the press? he talks all out of breath. The fat fuck gets out of breath ..... just talking I mean wtf lose some weight you fat bastard . It also sounds like he just got done eating or is still chewing on his food ..... mmmm I like chicken... and ummmm we palyed good and ummm we won and ummm we play (heavy breathing sounds followed by a hard swallow ) ummmmm the saints next right? ummm mmmmmkay.

Mara Family will not get rid of Tom Coughlin, they will see the numerous injuries and see that Tom got them into the playoffs two seasons in a row.

Tom will save his job by naming Gilbride Offensive Coordinator for next year and fire Tim Lewis.

Mara Family will not get rid of Tom Coughlin, they will see the numerous injuries and see that Tom got them into the playoffs two seasons in a row.

Tom will save his job by naming Gilbride Offensive Coordinator for next year and fire Tim Lewis.

Dear God no... :cwy:

thanks nostradamus

C. Wagon

It's because he knew his defense would blow it anyway.

I don't want him to get to up after a play. Because he knew the only way we'd win is if he does it again. So he wants to remain focused.