SportsWrath

goodbye tom

Herc

i don't want to give up a no. 1 for a coach. everytime a team does that, the team that gets the pick winds up better than the team who gets the coach.

I thought BB's contract was over this year. Why would we have to give up a pick?

plz tell us john mara met him at the podium and handed him a pink colored peice of paper

Check out my post on the game thread....that is the way the press conference should have happened. I know its fantasy but what about the real ownership pulling a move like that.

dear lord - they have Eli up there talking now.... he is such an 'tard. The lost fucking look on his face while hes listening to the questions being posed to him is hilarious.

What's he saying?

I can't fault Eli for this game. Anyone else realize that NO ONE gets open? He never gets helped. That 2nd and 30 play was sick and then he made a nice hot read on third and 12. That was a great drive by him.

Eli Manning is a complete inept Quarterback, and with our new General Manager we should draft a quarterback in the 1st round.

If this person was our GM, we`d be up Shits creek without a paddle. Get a new QB while ignoring the fact that we are playing with like 9 people on the defensive side of the ball.

I can't fault Eli for this game. Anyone else realize that NO ONE gets open? He never gets helped. That 2nd and 30 play was sick and then he made a nice hot read on third and 12. That was a great drive by him.

No, he just sucks. Moron.

Okay, these replys are sarcastic

What's he saying?

Really nothing of note - talking about lost opportunities and penalties.... he was really just repeating himself over and over again in response to every question.

What's he saying?

it wasnt completely on him - by any stretch of the imagination. His play was not up to par though at all. I seriously just think he needs a good QB coach to get him playing consistently well. He is a tard though - no matter what. Hopefully at some point in the future he can be a productive tard for the Giants.

it wasnt completely on him - by any stretch of the imagination. His play was not up to par though at all. I seriously just think he needs a good QB coach to get him playing consistently well. He is a tard though - no matter what. Hopefully at some point in the future he can be a productive tard for the Giants.

I didn't blame Eli for todays lost. I thought he played well really. But this Defense.

i'm willing to give Eli good marks for today, playing with a hobbled Shockey (can't question his heart) and 2nd string receivers for the most part.

He hung in there today, the whole team did. If we had another 2 minutes, we may have pulled it out.

i thought the announcers were extra hard on eli today. and i never ever want to hear again joe buck say 'a little alice n chains for ya'

you'll ask him for a cure for blisters?

He`ll be "gazing into my eyes" before I ask him that.

Damn queer.

Did anyone here what he said after Tyree`s catch from Feagles punt?

Buck:"Nice catch, a was a little better spiral than he is used to"

Fuck you asshole, now I hope your Cardinals go 60-102.