SportsWrath

goodbye tom

Herc

Yep... and while we're at it, goodbye Carlos Emmons, TC, and Ernie Accorsi... way to give up the bank for an average-to-below average QB.

Next year it's run BJ, play defense, and ball control.

average to below average qb's who throw 2 td's including a clutch one at the end of the 4th to tie the game? :rolleyes:

average to below average qb's who throw 2 td's including a clutch one at the end of the 4th to tie the game? :rolleyes:

Rex Grossman can do that too, u consider Rexy a STAR?

I like Eli but he's servicable at best...he should buy Tiki a BIG gift for lightening up the load off of his small QB shoulders!

This game seals it. This defense has no balls.

At least we can go into the off-season knowing that Eli at elast doesn't suck. Played no worse then Garcia today.

First half he was terrible, he looked lost, but at least he was resilient and made it a game.

Yep... and while we're at it, goodbye Carlos Emmons, TC, and Ernie Accorsi... way to give up the bank for an average-to-below average QB.

Next year it's run BJ, play defense, and ball control.

Jacobs is a Giant? Haven't seen him in awhile.

Rex Grossman can do that too, u consider Rexy a STAR?

I like Eli but he's servicable at best...he should buy Tiki a BIG gift for lightening up the load off of his small QB shoulders!

where did i say he was a star? you're way too quick to give up on him, it was his 2nd full season and he played for one of the most inept offensive gameplans in football with a playcaller who lost his job and a head coach who lost the team halfway through his 3rd season. if he sucks under the new coach i'll be right there with you

I don't have it. What's he saying?

hes playing Captain Obvious.... talking about there were times in the first quarter where they had good field position and they came away with no points.... talked a bit about tiki leaving and he looked like he was going to tear up ..... nothing interesting really. they just cut away to andy reid :furious: