SportsWrath

Philadelphia Eages @ New York Giants

Nas

I want Coach Cheerleader's head...he actually sets Opie Cookie Puss up to fucking fail. And what really cracks me up is that the Philly Faggots are not really going to go anywhere.

I have been saying that for weeks now, the playcalling is abysmal. No creativity at all. No use of the talent on the team.

Horrible pass protection...1 sack 6 hits 10 hurries?

And of course the swiss cheese secondary that leaves the field wide open.

I just love how the Philly defensive linemen are able to get away with giving standing still Opie all of these extra hits....yet Mr. Faggot himself is running around like a richochet yet the Giants have to stop on a fucking dime. And this is one of the better officiating crews.

If tiki would have lowered his head and hit that guy instead of trying to swat the ball, the int would not have happened. With a tipped ball you can hit anyone before the ball gets there.

what a way to lose the last chance. by getting hit while throwing arm in motion.

If tiki would have lowered his head and hit that guy instead of trying to swat the ball, the int would not have happened. With a tipped ball you can hit anyone before the ball gets there.

what a way to lose the last chance. by getting hit while throwing arm in motion.

You can grab him and tackle him and grind his face into the turf and there is nothing you can do about it because you have it right it is a tipped ball.

I don't think that the ball was tipped, but Tiki still should have hit him. Pass Interference is better than a pick 6.