SportsWrath

Philadelphia Eages @ New York Giants

Nas

Here comes the press conference..."obviously that is not the result we wanted...blah, blah....we can still make it....bullshit bullshit....we have to have pride in the uniform"...you know what Coach Cheer Leader you can drop dead.

I don't know what else he can say...Oh yeah, we suck!

Well over at GMB I did say we would go 6-10 or 7-9 and I was blasted, well do you guys think I'm nuts now?

That is over on the main board...we are realists over here. "You are what you are"; I think Coach Prostitute said that one or Madden...and you know what we are what we are. Coughlin, Huffnagel and Lewis should never have another coaching job in this league. I would not want them in NFL Europe...fuck arena football is too much for them.

If tiki would have lowered his head and hit that guy instead of trying to swat the ball, the int would not have happened. With a tipped ball you can hit anyone before the ball gets there.

what a way to lose the last chance. by getting hit while throwing arm in motion.

We have all the time in the world to analyze while Tiki had a second to make a decision. Eli should never have thrown that duck and put Tiki in that lose lose situation. :TD:

We have all the time in the world to analyze while Tiki had a second to make a decision. Eli should never have thrown that duck and put Tiki in that lose lose situation. :TD:

I hear you ....it was bang-bang. Opie has got to see the blitz there. But why are we still calling these slow developing plays with a banged up line against blitz maniacs?

Opie just said in his press conference that he saw the blitzer but he thought he could get a long play to Plaxico...he also said he should have gone to his hot receiver, the Tight End. I am not blaming Opie for losing the game by himself; his mistake was the last nail in the coffin.

1. Watch the replay... it was roughing the passer and it wasn't called. A blow to the QBs head is a penalty and Eli literally got punched in the helmet AND his arm was hit as he threw. That's why the ball came out the way that it did.

2. The Eagles were in our backfield all day. They won the fight at the LOS and nothing was done to slow down their blitz or their normal pass rush. Our coaching staff is fuckin pathetic.

i pulled a Randoff and went raked some leaves sometime during the 4th quarter. I couldnt bear to watch. :cwy::cwy::furious::furious:

I wish I could have dropped into an F-15 on full afterburner and dropped into your yard to help...because it would have been more productive than watching that debacle. I did some stir fry beef teriyaki after the runback touchdown.

OH TOMMY BOY, THE DAY THE DAY IS COMING

Isn't there some old fashioned Irish song called that? No I just remembered its "Danny Boy". We really need that Old Broke Back ..Dandy Don Meredith for Coach Cheerleader..."turn out the lights, the parties over..."

Shockey just apologized to the fans... So everything is aaalll better now. <_<

Yeah I am listening to him right now on the radio...I am so sick of this shit, the losing. At least he is standing up...originally he said he did not want to give an interview.

I hear you ....it was bang-bang. Opie has got to see the blitz there. But why are we still calling these slow developing plays with a banged up line against blitz maniacs?

because his last name is HUFFNAGLE, thats why www_MyEmoticons_com__finger.gif