SportsWrath

Philadelphia Eages @ New York Giants

Nas

Awful, awful defense by the Giants. They can't stop really anything. They are getting away with murder. I thought this team was beginning to come together, get healthier and start playing well. Even if this team manages to win. It's an ugly win...we don't need ugly wins going into the playoffs. We need this team to start kicking the crap out of people. I don't give a flying fuck that this is a divisional game, the players and coaches need to get their own dicks out of their asses.

It would be so nice if we could just blow this game wide open and not have a nail biter. But its the Giants and we all know where this is going.

Wow Eli actually looked like a poised QB. But we all know that this is a nailbiter....we cannot have it any other way!

Good job offense. You suck a fat one. This is not a playoff-caliber team.

I knew when it was goal to go that there would be a 2nd down run for a loss....everyone including the Eagles were waiting for that one. Do we have to shake some bones over Strahans foot or what...we need someone who knows how to rush and guard against the run. Kiwi is being fooled by a lot of shit and Osi is being controlled.

I knew when it was goal to go that there would be a 2nd down run for a loss....everyone including the Eagles were waiting for that one. Do we have to shake some bones over Strahans foot or what...we need someone who knows how to rush and guard against the run. Kiwi is being fooled by a lot of shit and Osi is being controlled.

It's pathetic how awful the defense is without Strahan. What the fuck are we going to do when Strahan retires?