SportsWrath

Philadelphia Eages @ New York Giants

Nas

Yep, Danny Boy is it.

Well if Coach Cheerleader's old man is still alive he needs to sing it to him right now. Hats off to the Philly Freaks. Lose your franchise quarterback and you think up coherent, logical and do able gameplans for each and every opponent to exploit their weaknesses. Never thought to highly of Andy Reid but he can tell the difference between his ass and his hole that is for sure.

Reporter: "Coach, why do you think your team lost today?"

Coughlin: "Well, it`s simple, I didn`t call on the crowd enough today and I didn`t run out to mid-field like a retard arguing a penalty"

Reporter: "Uh, coach, what does that have to do with anything?"

Coughlin: "Oh, nothing, John Huffnagel has a pretty sweet heroin connection in Irivington, New Jersey, I tried some with him before he and I game planned for the Eagles"

because his last name is HUFFNAGLE, thats why www_MyEmoticons_com__finger.gif

You know I already know the answer to that question...but I am so at a loss for words when I look at the sheer stupidity on the part of our coaching staff. I am tired of hearing "we need to make plays...blah, blah". How can you make plays when the coaches place them in a position to lose rather than to win.

You know I already know the answer to that question...but I am so at a loss for words when I look at the sheer stupidity on the part of our coaching staff. I am tired of hearing "we need to make plays...blah, blah". How can you make plays when the coaches place them in a position to lose rather than to win.

"We need to make plays"

No fucking shit asshole, this coaching staff is such a clusterfuck.

Reporter: "Coach, why do you think your team lost today?"

Coughlin: "Well, it`s simple, I didn`t call on the crowd enough today and I didn`t run out to mid-field like a retard arguing a penalty"

Reporter: "Uh, coach, what does that have to do with anything?"

Coughlin: "Oh, nothing, John Huffnagel has a pretty sweet heroin connection in Irivington, New Jersey, I tried some with him before he and I game planned for the Eagles"

You left out the nodding out part that ClueLess Lewis and Huff Hole do up there in the booth. "Man that was some good shit.....ha, ha, ha....I am just going nod off right now"; "shiiittt I told Demps I did not want him covering anybody today...usually that boy pays attention"; "Okay Opie I want you to drop back and pretend your Johnny Unitas and take 7-15 steps before you even look downfield...you got that?".

"We need to make plays"

No fucking shit asshole, this coaching staff is such a clusterfuck.

Like I said Bro' I am at a loss for words to describe these assholes. At least the guy who replaced the Prostitute had the excuse of incompetence and never being a head coach before...but this fuck supposedly created the Jaguars out of mud and his own shit...and BC was supposedly all world under him. I remember when he was at BC when he turned the Giants down the first time...I did not want that fuck then...and I sure as fuck do not want that fuck right now or ever. Philly must have some serious mojo over at Giants stadium from The Fumble, Blocked FG run into the endzone for a TD; till tonight and a nice runback TD. Thank God we are getting a new stadium...even if we have to share it with the Jets. :P

You left out the nodding out part that ClueLess Lewis and Huff Hole do up there in the booth. "Man that was some good shit.....ha, ha, ha....I am just going nod off right now"; "shiiittt I told Demps I did not want him covering anybody today...usually that boy pays attention"; "Okay Opie I want you to drop back and pretend your Johnny Unitas and take 7-15 steps before you even look downfield...you got that?".

Lewis is cheap, so he buys crack in Irvington, Huff goes for the expensive shit in Heroin.

While were on the subject, why in fuck`s sake would anyone want to do heroin?

Why try something that can fucking KILL you in one shot. People are so god-damn stupid these days.

Like I said Bro' I am at a loss for words to describe these assholes. At least the guy who replaced the Prostitute had the excuse of incompetence and never being a head coach before...but this fuck supposedly created the Jaguars out of mud and his own shit...and BC was supposedly all world under him. I remember when he was at BC when he turned the Giants down the first time...I did not want that fuck then...and I sure as fuck do not want that fuck right now or ever

I`m an Irish Catholic guy, but I don`t have a BC connection, think I can get the job?

Lewis is cheap, so he buys crack in Irvington, Huff goes for the expensive shit in Heroin.

While were on the subject, why in fuck`s sake would anyone want to do heroin?

Why try something that can fucking KILL you in one shot. People are so god-damn stupid these days.

Believe it or not you can live your whole life on heroin...there are a lot of old time heroin abusers out there. What happens is that they get a trusted supplier who makes sure the old time guys get the straight shit. You would be surprised how these old guys know their heroin. Its the young cats who overdose. I am a clinical social worker who counsels substance abusers...and about a third of my caseload is these old time guys. Your right about Clue Less ...he is too cheap to buy any horse. :P

I`m an Irish Catholic guy, but I don`t have a BC connection, think I can get the job?

Call Junior Mara right now....before the line starts up on the left. Hopefully you will be able to say something other than "we did not make any plays when we needed them". I need to call Coach Cheer Leader and tell him how insightful he is...asshole that can be said for 99% of losses in any sport. Its called winning and losing numbnuts. It is not rocket science.

Believe it or not you can live your whole life on heroin...there are a lot of old time heroin abusers out there. What happens is that they get a trusted supplier who makes sure the old time guys get the straight shit. You would be surprised how these old guys know their heroin. Its the young cats who overdose. I am a clinical social worker who counsels substance abusers...and about a third of my caseload is these old time guys. Your right about Clue Less ...he is too cheap to buy any horse.

So, if you get good, straight stuff, you can live the rest of your life on heroin?

No wonder Keith Richards is still alive.

Call Junior Mara right now....before the line starts up on the left. Hopefully you will be able to say something other than "we did not make any plays when we needed them". I need to call Coach Cheer Leader and tell him how insightful he is...asshole that can be said for 99% of losses in any sport. Its called winning and losing numbnuts. It is not rocket science.

No, I tell it like it is.

So, if you get good, straight stuff, you can live the rest of your life on heroin?

No wonder Keith Richards is still alive.

No, I tell it like it is.

Yeah what kills guys and/or puts them into the hospital is how the horse is cut. You want someone who is consistent and is not going to vary the purity from batch to batch. A lot of the young dealers and users don't understand this ( a lot of the young dealers do not care) and end up fucking up. It is a really stupid play because the way you make money in the horse trade is to have steady repeat customers. Also the stuff they use to cut the horse can cause a lot of secondary infections...especially cardiac infections that are often undetected and can really ruin your day. I would say that 99% of this board could call a better game than these fucks.