SportsWrath

Philadelphia Eages @ New York Giants

Nas

This reminds me of the game I think 4 years ago when the Giants needed to beat the Eagles to get into the playoffs. It was against a backup QB and the Giants kept racking up yardage but would turn the ball over and not score. But then Shockey caught that ball over Dawkins and we won in OT.

This reminds me of the game I think 4 years ago when the Giants needed to beat the Eagles to get into the playoffs. It was against a backup QB and the Giants kept racking up yardage but would turn the ball over and not score. But then Shockey caught that ball over Dawkins and we won in OT.

Tiki had like 200+ total yds and fumbled like 3 times in the red zone. Tiki (and I) was cryin' like a baby. But the Giants won...got in and lost to this SAME Garcia in that wildcard we all HATE to discuss!!! :furious:

From your mouth to God's ears. :worshippy:

Tiki had like 200+ total yds and fumbled like 3 times in the red zone. Tiki (and I) was cryin' like a baby. But the Giants won...got in and lost to this SAME Garcia in that wildcard we all HATE to discuss!!! :furious:

I'm sorry, I dont seem to remember that game. Weird

god damn you know what ? It looks like no one told Huffnagle we were playing today. he must still be home picking out his BC clothes.

hee hee even though it is Gillbride who was being looked at Huff is so clueless he thinks he is going to bc

DAMN Tiki missed the block and Eli took a 12 yard sack