SportsWrath

Giants @ Titans

Nas

This is what happens when you become conservative on offense and pathetic on defense. I can't believe this shit right now. I'm overly pissed off right now. The whole coaching staff needs to be fired, and Burress, Manning and Kiwi all need a savage beating.

This is what happens when you become conservative on offense and pathetic on defense. I can't believe this shit right now. I'm overly pissed off right now. The whole coaching staff needs to be fired, and Burress, Manning and Kiwi all need a savage beating.

:cwy::furious:

It's official, Eli sucks....the coaches suck, Plax is a cancer and I CANNOT blame Tiki for wanting to hang them up. This team is outcoached and out conditioned EVERY game.

When was the last time the Giants blew a scrub team away like the Titans? Ask yourselves why these New York Giants cannot win a must game??? You would come up with a LONG ass list!

I'm soooo pissed! :furious:

It's official, Eli sucks....the coaches suck, Plax is a cancer and I CANNOT blame Tiki for wanting to hang them up. This team is outcoached and out conditioned EVERY game.

When was the last time the Giants blew a scrub team away like the Titans? Ask yourselves why these New York Giants cannot win a must game??? You would come up with a LONG ass list!

I'm soooo pissed! :furious:

but at least you aren't surprised. ;)

We have all been here before as Giants fans. There will be changes.

We know this. We've gone through it before. But this was a good team, it had potential, and today we've just thrown it up in the air. A very tough and depressing way to go down.

but at least you aren't surprised. ;)

I sorta expect it. I brace myself for this EVERY year. It's like a bad kid that is gettin' ready to get slapped by his momma....you sorta flinch and take it.

Bad thing is: I got to go to work tommorrow surrounded by Cowboy fans and one Bear fan, ugh!!!!!

All of the coaches need to be changed...we need a new WR or two. We need to sign or draft a QB that can challenge Eli for his starting job eventually.

Our defense to be honest with you isn't all that bad personel wise..except the secondary needs more work.

I love Tiki but does anyone thing he is part of that losing Giants mentality that we all know and love? He has been there throughout the horrible collapses and the quitting..I think we need to get rid of all players and coaches contaminated by this loser + quitter mentality!!

Tiki has not been himself in the lat 3 games we played/lost :brooding:

I sorta expect it. I brace myself for this EVERY year. It's like a bad kid that is gettin' ready to get slapped by his momma....you sorta flinch and take it.

Bad thing is: I got to go to work tommorrow surrounded by Cowboy fans and one Bear fan, ugh!!!!!

yeah I already got the phone call from our cowboy fan "friends" (BAH!) ..... :furious: