SportsWrath

Giants @ Titans

Nas

Fixed for wishful thinking :brooding:

Thanks for the repost. :clap: HuffHole definitely has to go this week after abandoning again for no reason a successful running game with Brandon Jacobs carrying Titan bitches with him in his back pocket. Did you hear him in his post game interview "They fucking suck...we gave away the GD'd game" (no Brandon you won the game, your pals and coaching staff gave it away); and then Gibril goes to calm down Jacob's righteous anger by saying "If they fucking suck so do we". Though Gibril's statement may be true, I think he should have let Brandon continue to vent because he was heading down the right path. I had mentioned in another thread that the Giants lack a well respected old man in the Harry Carson mold who would sit down Opie Cookie Puss, Flaxico, Frank "The walking penalty" Walker and every other bonehead out there yesterday ( I think he would have forgiven Kiwi's rookie mistake) and told them their game losing bullshit will not be tolerated any longer. Get the cobs out of your asses and play solid football at a professional level or get the fuck out. It looks like Jacobs could and would be that type of guy, but he is still too fresh for the role. And come on Opie nobody is going to bench you if you change up a play at the line on 2nd and 4 with all of the momentum in world on your side and 21 points. We needed an all Jacobs all of the time series right there; not a floating duck to Flaxico. Fuck Coughlin's bitch HuffHole; the Giants gave up a lot of bodies to get you, so who do you think they are going to support in a power struggle Opie? You of course; this ain't Mayberry, and Aunt Bea had a coronary years ago so get the lead out.