SportsWrath

Giants @ Titans

Nas

Who will go first? Coughlin, Hufnagel, Eli (to the bench).... Vegas is taking bets!

Interesting that you say this. I understand that Vegas was saying if the Giants didnt win this game, they wouldnt win another game this season. itll be interesting to see what transpires.

People dont like when i root for the other team's QB to be crippled. But if you had a choice between Vince Young going out on a stretcher or losing this game...

I love Tiki but does anyone thing he is part of that losing Giants mentality that we all know and love? He has been there throughout the horrible collapses and the quitting..I think we need to get rid of all players and coaches contaminated by this loser + quitter mentality!!

no i don't but i will say that 2nd and 7 is a passing situation. (i'm talking about the final fatal drive) To give the ball to Tiki there was a horrible call and maybe one caused by tiki's whining. a screen to him probably would have worked.

but this was destiny.

Thank God I missed it. I was getting laid during the fourth Quarter. :)

I wish I could say the same thing. Now I get to watch all the ESPN assholes for the next week as they coronate the Broke Backs. And you know what the Prostitute and his BrokeBacks will probably win next week as well.

Tiki has not been himself in the lat 3 games we played/lost :brooding:

It's because Tiki is nicked up (Thumb, etc) AND he sees the light! TC is a terrible coach and this sorry ass Giants team isn't responding (including Tiki). I can see why he wants to retire. Why get banged up JUSt to lose games by being 'outcoached'.

P.S. Tiki needs to throw everyone under 'the bus' in his next press conference. Start with TC, Huff, Plax then Eli.

It's because Tiki is nicked up (Thumb, etc) AND he sees the light! TC is a terrible coach and this sorry ass Giants team isn't responding (including Tiki). I can see why he wants to retire. Why get banged up JUSt to lose games by being 'outcoached'.

P.S. Tiki needs to throw everyone under 'the bus' in his next press conference. Start with TC, Huff, Plax then Eli.

We need to bench Eli...Oh God we need to bench him.

Amen to that Brother! Fuck him! He coaches some of the biggest collapses and no shows in Giants history...he deserves no respect. Fuck him I would show up with argyle socks and 30 minutes late to his next meeting and tell him to his face in front of the rest of the team to eat my ass and fuck you. Drop dead on top of it. Simply fucking disgraceful.

Our coaches don't have enough balls to bench Eli. Ain't happening.

Great!!!! Keep sending Opie Cookie Puss out there...oh and don't forget to chuck balls to #17!!!! And oh yeah, Jacobs is averaging 5.8 yds a carry so toss the ball to Carter instead, on 2nd and short downs.

And if you thought Eli was bad today, with this loss that shatters his confidence...you will see a Eli like you've never seen before vs Dallas. They gonna eat his lunch. Opie 'The fragile one' Cookie Puss may have 4 picks vs. the Cowboys.

We need to bench Eli...Oh God we need to bench him.

Dave Brown is probably working for his father in law right now...I would even put him in the game next week just to give Mr. Give Away a break. I mean not to pile on but this kid is losing fucking ball games for us right now.

You know what exit117?? Get your Jets lovin ass out of here...CAUSE THIS AIN'T THE TIME.

Would this be the right time to tell you that I have recurring and extraordinarily dirty fantasies about you?

Relax, Jets fans are slobs and theyre going nowhere with NE in that divisione