SportsWrath

Giants @ Titans

Nas

Great!!!! Keep sending Opie Cookie Puss out there...oh and don't forget to chuck balls to #17!!!! And oh yeah, Jacobs is averaging 5.8 yds a carry so toss the ball to Carter instead, on 2nd and short downs.

And if you thought Eli was bad today, with this loss that shatters his confidence...you will see a Eli like you've never seen before vs Dallas. They gonna eat his lunch. Opie 'The fragile one' Cookie Puss may have 4 picks vs. the Cowboys.

Its like we are in some parallel universe ever since that Cow girls win...if I knew any of this crazy shit was going to happen because of it I would have forfeited that game and played the rest of them even up.

Can anyone this side of heaven explain to me why ....oh why.... did we stop using Brandon Jacobs? It was like watching the rebirth of Earl Campbell and then Earl was told to sit down. Bum Phillips would have cut his dick off before he would stop using Earl. He never had a good passing game...but these assholes have a good offensive team (when used properly) all around. Coach Cheerleader has got to go...he has to fucking go...didn't want the cocksucker here in the first place...want him to disappear.

Would this be the right time to tell you that I have recurring and extraordinarily dirty fantasies about you?

Relax, Jets fans are slobs and theyre going nowhere with NE in that divisione

That's ok, because you'll go nowhere with Romo + Cowboys in your division. You're LOSING Barber for next season while we continue to improve. Jets are on the rise for the next few seasons while the Giants decline.

We are at a point where we can seriously consider getting a new QB to at least challenge Eli. Lorenzen isn't scaring anyone.

Name some that will be out there for next year? Because face it we are stuck with Fatso, Hassleback and Opie C.P.

...which is why I'm scrapping this season and come April 2007 I MAY support the Giants again...(with no Tiki, It'll be hard)

Name some that will be out there for next year? Because face it we are stuck with Fatso, Hassleback and Opie C.P.

...which is why I'm scrapping this season and come April 2007 I MAY support the Giants again...(with no Tiki, It'll be hard)

Draft? <_<

Yeah, I know there really isn't anyone to sign.

I guess it's the draft then. At the very least we an develop a legit #2...with a new coaching staff.

That's ok, because you'll go nowhere with Romo + Cowboys in your division. You're LOSING Barber for next season while we continue to improve. Jets are on the rise for the next few seasons while the Giants decline.

I dont see how an entire fan base that's composed of work release types could ever feel OK. The Jets have been on the rise for a long time now. Your team is like China. You couldnt get a new stadium, you couldnt even beat the Bears for us. Youre even sharing a MB. You cant predict the future, for all you know we wreck the Cowboys 44-0 next week. Complacency is an enormous silver bullet in today's NFL.

Draft? <_<

Yeah, I know there really isn't anyone to sign.

I guess it's the draft then. At the very least we an develop a legit #2...with a new coaching staff.

Hopefully with a 4th rd pick (so this new QB wont demand millions) we can get a decent QB. Doubt it though. These ARE the Giants.

Then go talk your shit on a Jets MB or on the Cowboys MB. You just don't know when to shut the fuck up. You're acting like a troll right now.

LOL...and we draft him, and he comes up lame for us with TWO bad hamstrings and sits out the whole season.

Just our luck,,,,, :drool:

And you know what if Opie C.P. had a decent coaching staff...we would probably be talking about at least that he is managing the games well and is not causing the Giants to lose. Having this erratic (at this point) Kid attempt to complete a late 3rd quarter pass when Jacobs is impersonating Earl Campbell and O.J. Anderson; is sheer stupidity bordering on criminal. Its as if none of the Giants coaches know what to do with success. You are getting fumbles and easy scores with pressure ...so what do you do continue the pressure...nooooo...you go to the prevent. Your 2nd string running back is carrying motherfuckers for 6 yards a carry ....and do you keep feeding him the ball till he cannot walk back to the huddle....nooooo...you throw a lameass pass to a lameass WR ...and bingo you give a down team a reason to try to win the game.

I dont see how an entire fan base that's composed of work release types could ever feel OK. The Jets have been on the rise for a long time now. Your team is like China. You couldnt get a new stadium, you couldnt even beat the Bears for us. Youre even sharing a MB. You cant predict the future, for all you know we wreck the Cowboys 44-0 next week. Complacency is an enormous silver bullet in today's NFL.

Sharing an MB? I'm pretty sure that this is SPORTSwrath, not GIANTSFANSwrath.

Can anyone this side of heaven explain to me why ....oh why.... did we stop using Brandon Jacobs? It was like watching the rebirth of Earl Campbell and then Earl was told to sit down. Bum Phillips would have cut his dick off before he would stop using Earl. He never had a good passing game...but these assholes have a good offensive team (when used properly) all around. Coach Cheerleader has got to go...he has to fucking go...didn't want the cocksucker here in the first place...want him to disappear.

WHY? I'll tell you why! BECAUSE IT MAKES TO MUCH SENSE...THAT'S WHY!!!!!

Sharing an MB? I'm pretty sure that this is SPORTSwrath, not GIANTSFANSwrath.

Probably a lot more Giants fans here and I believe youre in the Giants section. But, no matter that was the most trivial point, it would make sense that a desperate and embarrassed man would grasp for that little hole to squeeze out of.

Probably a lot more Giants fans here and I believe youre in the Giants section. But, no matter that was the most trivial point, it would make sense that a desperate and embarrassed man would grasp for that little hole to squeeze out of.

:LMAO:

If you're opinion ever matters to me, I'll let you know.

Because Huffy was sitting next to Tim Lewis at last weeks luncheon and HuFfy asked Tim what he should do for a little change on offence and Tim Said I like to bitz a lot in the first half and controll the other team for the first 30 minutes. then I give my defence a rest cause the other team has to play catch up so we go into prevent.

"BRILLIANT" said Huffy I can do that with Jacobs . He can wear the other team down and we can get a huge lead then I can let Eli run around and throw the ball all over the place I wont matter if he gets an INT cause we will be so far ahead no one will catch up

BRILLIANT...................BRILLIANT

Because Huffy was sitting next to Tim Lewis at last weeks luncheon and HuFfy asked Tim what he should do for a little change on offence and Tim Said I like to bitz a lot in the first half and controll the other team for the first 30 minutes. then I give my defence a rest cause the other team has to play catch up so we go into prevent.

"BRILLIANT" said Huffy I can do that with Jacobs . He can wear the other team down and we can get a huge lead then I can let Eli run around and throw the ball all over the place I wont matter if he gets an INT cause we will be so far ahead no one will catch up

BRILLIANT...................BRILLIANT

I wouldn't be surprised if both of them aren't let go at the end of the season...