SportsWrath

More dumpster diving

Bigblue25

excellent news. hopefully he can do enough this season to get himself a decent contract next year

The optimist in me hopes he finishes the season but the realist in me isn't expecting more than a few games. The guy just can't stay healthy. Also since Wilson is getting a second opinion on his neck it's not looking too good.

The optimist in me hopes he finishes the season but the realist in me isn't expecting more than a few games. The guy just can't stay healthy. Also since Wilson is getting a second opinion on his neck it's not looking too good.

It's a broken leg though, not like it's a chronic hamstring or knee issue. There's no reason to think it's going to happen again.

It's a broken leg though, not like it's a chronic hamstring or knee issue. There's no reason to think it's going to happen again.

Andre Brown has had 2 ACL repairs I believe. He broke his leg last year, and then again this year in preseason. He is our Amendola.

ON THE RUN

With David Wilson’s status still murky and Brandon Jacobs nursing a sore hamstring, the Giants worked out several RBs — including former 1,000-yard rusher Peyton Hillis, ex-Giants Ryan Torain and D.J. Ware and rookie Jeremy Wright — on Tuesday, then waived/injured Da’Rel Scott (hamstring) to clear room to sign one. Expect one to be signed on Wednesday.

HOT SEAT

Jason Pierre-Paul. He’s healthy now and played 88% of the defensive snaps in Chicago. So can he get to the quarterback already?

X’ S AND O’ S

The acquisition of Jon Beason is paying dividends; the Giants held Bears RBs to three yards per carry in his first start.

WHISPERS

The Giants may be working to sign another runner, but seventh-round pick Michael Cox was solid with the first team on Monday.