SportsWrath

Xavier McKinney

Sephiroth

11 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm going with no. 

Also, what is the entire line besides Thibs doing on this play? 

If I recall correctly, this looks even worse from the all 22. McKinney sees this coming and waits it out, I assume with the expectation someone else on D would get their eyes around and make the tackle for him.

7 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm going with no. 

Also, what is the entire line besides Thibs doing on this play? 

7 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Also no. 

7 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Agreed. His (drama:good football) ratio is far too high. 

7 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

If I recall correctly, this looks even worse from the all 22. McKinney sees this coming and waits it out, I assume with the expectation someone else on D would get their eyes around and make the tackle for him.

This, this, this and this... lets move on.  More college guys and/or Free Agents.  No money please don't waste it on this hole.  That is the most pleasant thing I can say.  I forgive the DT (they were engaged with linemen, so unless it is a straight forward run play they are not responsible for a QB scramble) for not getting him and Thibs.  The rest are responsible for a free TD.

25 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

This, this, this and this... lets move on.  More college guys and/or Free Agents.  No money please don't waste it on this hole.  That is the most pleasant thing I can say.  I forgive the DT (they were engaged with linemen, so unless it is a straight forward run play they are not responsible for a QB scramble) for not getting him and Thibs.  The rest are responsible for a free TD.

Kamren Curl is probably going to be half the price, and he's a very good player. 

7 minutes ago, boohyah said:

We wouldn't pay Collins years ago and he was better. I am okay moving on. 

Has either Landon Collins or that other safety done much since leaving the Giants?

Not saying they aren't good just I never tracked either of them.

17 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Has either Landon Collins or that other safety done much since leaving the Giants?

Not saying they aren't good just I never tracked either of them.

Not much but it doesn't matter. DC gave him his money, I doubt they feel he was worth it.

If the other safety is Julian Love, then he just made the probowl.

Think XM is good enough to make an offer to...but one he will likely shop to other teams.  And if he finds no takers and we haven't signed someone else in the interim, I am good with him coming back.

That said, I don't see him in blue next year.

38 minutes ago, Herc said:

I guess schoen’s not invited to mckinney’s sweet 16 party 

Guess not.  Go not produce and get burned elsewhere.  See how long you last.  Maybe the Cardinals, Browns, etc. might overpay.  I would just go pick someone from college who at least could learn how to cover.