SportsWrath

Ken Dorsey

Virginia Giant

I was wondering about this too.

Apparently Daboll was pretty gung-ho on bringing in Dorsey here when he was hired, but the Bills gave him that big contract extension.

Dorsey was a scape goat this year for the Bills dysfunction as a team, who haven't seemed to be recovered from Hamlin collapsing on the field. 

Allen is regressing this year and McDermott doesn't have his late game heroics or big throws to bail him out anymore.

With that being said even with a much more talented roster Dorsey wasn't able to get things on the right track this year, I doubt he'd do anything for our rebuilding offense.  

The rumours of Kafka being the front runner for that one college HC job (Northwestern?) might force Dabolls hand to reunite with Dorsey. 

8 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

I was wondering about this too.

Apparently Daboll was pretty gung-ho on bringing in Dorsey here when he was hired, but the Bills gave him that big contract extension.

Dorsey was a scape goat this year for the Bills dysfunction as a team, who haven't seemed to be recovered from Hamlin collapsing on the field. 

Allen is regressing this year and McDermott doesn't have his late game heroics or big throws to bail him out anymore.

With that being said even with a much more talented roster Dorsey wasn't able to get things on the right track this year, I doubt he'd do anything for our rebuilding offense.  

The rumours of Kafka being the front runner for that one college HC job (Northwestern?) might force Dabolls hand to reunite with Dorsey. 

Time for Too Cute Kafka to move on.  Dorsey would be an upgrade... having Daboll double up on OC duty like Fassell did would be a good thing too.

4 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Every time I’ve watched the Bills this season I came away saying ‘that is a poorly coached team’. Both sides of the ball though, not just the offense.

I don’t think Dorsey’s issues were in the playbook, I think it is on the personality management side of things.

I also thought the Bills were a badly coached AFC East team big on thuggery and short on playing skills.  The perfect foil mimic for the lousy Jets.