SportsWrath

N.Y. Giants @ Dallas Cowboys

BronxRik

54 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Well it's been 10 plus years.

We're all pretty used to it by now.

Any bets on Mara pulls the same BS and fired Daboll and Schoen after year two?

Sure we've had bad seasons, but this is ridiculous. At least there have been glimmers of hope. This just feels hopeless, and every announcer and sports commentator takes shots at us and it just gets to me. And, I'm not used to it. 

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

Well it's been 10 plus years.

We're all pretty used to it by now.

Any bets on Mara pulls the same BS and fired Daboll and Schoen after year two?

That would be a horrible idea. These two looked good last year but how is anyone supposed to win with Tommy Fucking Devito and fourth string o-linemen?

I just don't understand how anyone could look at this line and not do anything to address it. We're top of the lists in bad stats, and bottom of the lists in good stats. We've got players getting hurt because of bad play. What does it take to put a good line together? Invest every penny on the line. I just can't get my head wrapped around it. 

10 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

That would be a horrible idea. These two looked good last year but how is anyone supposed to win with Tommy Fucking Devito and fourth string o-linemen?

Well I see how the coach should be safe because who the Fuck could win with this roster.     

22 minutes ago, BronxRik said:

I just don't understand how anyone could look at this line and not do anything to address it. We're top of the lists in bad stats, and bottom of the lists in good stats. We've got players getting hurt because of bad play. What does it take to put a good line together? Invest every penny on the line. I just can't get my head wrapped around it. 

It takes a front office seriously interested in prioritizing it, which they currently don't have. Going into the season with question marks at 4 out of 5 positions on the OL was a choice. Allocating $25M in cap to Barkley, Leonard Williams, and Paris Campbell, instead of the OL, was a choice.

The offensive line is bad because the current front office refused to do enough when they could have.