SportsWrath

What would you like to see tonight?

Sephiroth

Let's keep it real... there is a 0% chance of us winning this game tonight.  2 of our 3 best offensive players are out, we have a patchwork O-line against one of the best defenses in the league, and we just let John Connor terminate our defense for a billion yards... Dex and Leo still haven't shown up this year. 

However, I would like to see some small victories tonight as far as the seasons goes.  What would make me happy? 

1.  Kayvon Thibodeaux gets a sack and several pressures. 

2.  Joe Isuzu and Evan Neal don't completely embarass themselves.  Let's say they give up 3 sacks between them. 

3. Wan'Dale Robinson returns to the lineup and has 1-2 catches to shake off the rust.   Additionally, Jaylin Hyatt and Darren Waller make some plays in the middle of the field (fucking forget anything down the field against this front, Jones will get killed). 

4.  We don't get shut out on the scoreboard. 

What would make you guys happy tonight? 

To look like a real team for most of the game.

Be interesting to see how Neal does against the best pass rusher in the NFL.

What do Brieda/Gray/Brightwell do with an opportunity without Barkley?

Does a WR step up and establish themselves against one of the best secondarys?

How does the front seven of the defense play against one of the best rushing and pass blocking teams in the NFL?

I'm expecting one of those 37-17 losses, but much like the second half of last week who knows.