SportsWrath

Last Game of the season thread....

boohyah

2 minutes ago, jranieli said:

hopefully we don't lose any coaches after tonights game. 

Wink maybe gone.

Kafka too

Losing Wink would not be the end of the world to me.

Kafka would be hard to replace.

I hate these late games because your whole night is shot for this bullshit.

11 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Gary Brightwell doesn't get further than the 25. If he took a knee he'd do the same.

For sure

Carl Banks was apoplectic at what he saw.

Just hit them and hit them again early on

This way by the fourth you won't have these crazy runs Like this.

He thinks the Giants needed this rubbing in the face.

These fucking pundits lol 

"Oh the Giants should of known they weren't the better team and their SB aspersions were for nothing"

Like you stupid fuck nut not a single person had the Giants winning more than 6 games this year AT MOST.

This team was projected to be the gutter trash of the NFC East again!

And we made it to the divisional round!

Like shut your fucking mouth the Giants were just enjoying the ride.

20 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

These fucking pundits lol 

"Oh the Giants should of known they weren't the better team and their SB aspersions were for nothing"

Like you stupid fuck nut not a single person had the Giants winning more than 6 games this year AT MOST.

This team was projected to be the gutter trash of the NFC East again!

And we made it to the divisional round!

Like shut your fucking mouth the Giants were just enjoying the ride.

For sure bro

Don't mind your Lying eyes.

We were all writing as if a six- or seven-win season similar to the Jets' season would be a win.

So, the Egals had to pull out all of the stops to win this game.

Good for them

They better hope they kept enough in the tank for the 69ers or Broke Backs

I don't think it will be all Laughs, songs and dances that game.

Oh well - truthfully speaking - the result didnt surprise me one bit - no matter how much Im a homer for the GIants.

The canyon level of talent gap between the 2 squads on both sides of the ball was evident.

We got murdered in the trenches - both the Eagles OL and DL dominated and negated everything we could even think of trying. They had 5 sacks and 18 QB pressures - Dexy and Leonard Williams had ZERO - ZERO in the 1st half. When you do that and also run the ball at will - its just impossible.

Eagles ran for 268 yrds on 44 carries!!! - 75% time of possession. No team is going to win against such numbers. Scott, Gainwell Sanders had 210 yrds on some 29-30 carries - that 7+ yards per carry - we lost the game there - not Slayton or Hodgins or Jones or Barkley etc. They ran 7-9min drives against us at will and we could do nothing to stop them.

We just dont match up well against the Eagles - and oh well - now we know what we need to do this offseason.

Overall - this was a season I truly enjoyed - but talent or lack of it can only take you this far - it had to catch up at some point.

Here's to a good offseason!

I think one of the worst things about looking at the Eagles' roster is that it reads like a who's who of players I had wanted on the team. 

AJ Brown, Davonta Smith, Hassan Reddick, etc... these are guys I was pounding the table for and now they're awesome players for the Eagles.

4 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Oh well - truthfully speaking - the result didnt surprise me one bit - no matter how much Im a homer for the GIants.

The canyon level of talent gap between the 2 squads on both sides of the ball was evident.

We got murdered in the trenches - both the Eagles OL and DL dominated and negated everything we could even think of trying. They had 5 sacks and 18 QB pressures - Dexy and Leonard Williams had ZERO - ZERO in the 1st half. When you do that and also run the ball at will - its just impossible.

Eagles ran for 268 yrds on 44 carries!!! - 75% time of possession. No team is going to win against such numbers. Scott, Gainwell Sanders had 210 yrds on some 29-30 carries - that 7+ yards per carry - we lost the game there - not Slayton or Hodgins or Jones or Barkley etc. They ran 7-9min drives against us at will and we could do nothing to stop them.

We just dont match up well against the Eagles - and oh well - now we know what we need to do this offseason.

Overall - this was a season I truly enjoyed - but talent or lack of it can only take you this far - it had to catch up at some point.

Here's to a good offseason!

good analysis and I feel exactly the same. The Giants were very overmatched. The Eagles are just on a different level right now. I hope someone in the AFC can beat them.

27 minutes ago, jranieli said:

good analysis and I feel exactly the same. The Giants were very overmatched. The Eagles are just on a different level right now. I hope someone in the AFC can beat them.

AFC won’t be playing against Philly. 

8 hours ago, jranieli said:

I thought Buffalo matched up with Philly the best. They are getting killed and Mahomes has a high ankle sprain. It's theirs to lose. 

I think the Eagles expose Purdy as well - but getting past the 9ers is not going to be easy. And I think Burrow beats a hobbled or not Mahomes anyway. Eagles are still the most complete team.

7 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

I think the Eagles expose Purdy as well - but getting past the 9ers is not going to be easy. And I think Burrow beats a hobbled or not Mahomes anyway. Eagles are still the most complete team.

I can honestly see a 16-10 game next week. Both of those defenses are phenomenal.

32 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I can honestly see a 16-10 game next week. Both of those defenses are phenomenal.

Yeah as much as the NFL likes to see these big scoring games and star QBs throwing 5 TDs to keep viewership up but when it comes down to actually winning games the better defense usually shines through.