SportsWrath

Thibodeaux Hurt?

BronxRik

• New York Giants rookie pass rusher Kayvon Thibodeaux got twisted up with an undisclosed injury a couple of weeks ago during organized team activities and has been seen practicing in a non-contact red jersey ever since. Giants head coach Brian Daboll told reporters on Thursday he was hopeful Thibodeaux would be ready for the beginning training camp. "Knock on wood hopefully he'll be good to go," Daboll said, via ESPN's Jordan Raanan.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-roundup-latest-league-news-from-thursday-june-2#:~:text=New York Giants rookie pass rusher Kayvon Thibodeaux got twisted up with an undisclosed injury a couple of weeks ago during organized team activities

1 hour ago, BronxRik said:
  • New York Giants rookie pass rusher Kayvon Thibodeaux got twisted up with an undisclosed injury a couple of weeks ago during organized team activities and has been seen practicing in a non-contact red jersey ever since. Giants head coach Brian Daboll told reporters on Thursday he was hopeful Thibodeaux would be ready for the beginning training camp. "Knock on wood hopefully he'll be good to go," Daboll said, via ESPN's Jordan Raanan.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-roundup-latest-league-news-from-thursday-june-2#:~:text=New York Giants rookie pass rusher Kayvon Thibodeaux got twisted up with an undisclosed injury a couple of weeks ago during organized team activities

Treat him like a red shirt QB.  We don't need shades of Troy Archer here Rik...CWagon and Shred huh.... :P

9 hours ago, BronxRik said:

I was just shocked there was no noise on here about it. No "the sky is falling" posts. Not a peep. 

Can't get too worked up about June camp booboos  ...   now if he is non-contact come training camp we will start freaking out 

10 hours ago, BronxRik said:

I was just shocked there was no noise on here about it. No "the sky is falling" posts. Not a peep. 

We’re a mature bunch (for the most part 😂)

15 hours ago, BronxRik said:

10 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

We are numb to this shit now. If everything goes smoothly, thats when everyone here will be truly surprised.

Shit like this is more the norm than the exception here nowadays.....

5 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

Can't get too worked up about June camp booboos  ...   now if he is non-contact come training camp we will start freaking out 

4 hours ago, Nas said:

We’re a mature bunch (for the most part 😂)

2 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I forgot about that.

C. Wgaon

Troy Archer was a DL and a combination of LT and Strahan... he died in a car accident inn 1977 or 1978 and it was a tragedy.  He was a top 3 defensive guy in the NFL.  Such a tragic loss.  This is not even preseason so guys are then and now will be playing mostly hurt.  Just don't push them so hard and keep him out of that fucking Jets preseason game or keep his reps very low. ;)

31 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Troy Archer was a DL and a combination of LT and Strahan... he died in a car accident inn 1977 or 1978 and it was a tragedy.  He was a top 3 defensive guy in the NFL.  Such a tragic loss.  This is not even preseason so guys are then and now will be playing mostly hurt.  Just don't push them so hard and keep him out of that fucking Jets preseason game or keep his reps very low. ;)

...and if he has to play in the Jets Preseason game....no matter if "he really wants to try"....don't let him return the opening kick off.

Thats how you turn a potential all pro cornerback...into a journeyman safety.

C. Wagon

1 hour ago, Chuck Wagon said:

...and if he has to play in the Jets Preseason game....no matter if "he really wants to try"....don't let him return the opening kick off.

C. Wagon

Fassel's worst fuck up... giving into Jason Sehorn and his bullshit.  Be the coach or his father... NOT HIS FUCKING FRIEND... terribly expensive lesson for Fassel

2 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

C. Wagon

I still cry inside when I think of that game.  Of all of the stupid fratricide we have committed between the Giants and the fucking Jets.  It boggles the mind.  A meaningless game and Al Toon settle in for a touchdown.  I would not cry if the Jets would just disappear. 

8 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

C. Wagon

Painful to remember.

On 6/3/2022 at 1:50 PM, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I still cry inside when I think of that game.  Of all of the stupid fratricide we have committed between the Giants and the fucking Jets.  It boggles the mind.  A meaningless game and Al Toon settle in for a touchdown.  I would not cry if the Jets would just disappear. 

Who are we talking about?

5 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Chad Jones..the LSU 3rd round CB (I think) that was in the car crash between draft and rookie season is the one that gets me

We never saw him play so it’s hard to say.

Not concerned about Thibodeaux, he will be ready or on IR and that can be said about every player on the roster.

I was over Jason Sehorn's injury after he was off the team.  It was a tough break for him and the reality is it can happen to anyone at any time on the field because it happens in football.

On 6/4/2022 at 6:59 PM, BronxRik said:

Who are we talking about?

Jason Sehorn... the best CB prospect that we let return a kick return against the Jets that he begged Fassel to do.  So, Fassel got tired like a dad and let him do it.  They fucked him up and tore up his knee.  From that point on the best, he was.... a has been wannabe nickel safety.

5 hours ago, gmenroc said:

I don't remember many plays, but I do recall the pick 6 against the eagles after rolling on ground and tipping ball to himself

2 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

I think that was after the injury too. 2000 season, right?

Yep, that was a beautiful play by Sehorn.