SportsWrath

Fuck the Bucs game thread

GorillaNJ

17 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Also we are paying Williams and Bradberry 20+ million.

Where the fuck are either of these guys? 

Thomas has more TDs than fucking Toney and Golladay. 

This team is broken from the top to the botttom.

There are what, maybe 5-6 keepers on this team at best?

This team is horrible.

I think there was a point when I literally felt my soul leave this earthly realm during the game - it was on that 4th down attemp. You are going for it on 4th down WITHOUT Golladay, Toney, Barkley - your 3 top playmakers - you are going for it on 4th down without those 3 EVEN ON THE FIELD - and the play call was something that was pulled straight out of Garrett's ass after an extensive archaeological expedition. When I saw that play (that didnt have a prayer of a chance from the start) - fail - I was just - done. No anger, no hurt, no disappointment - nothing - you know what I mean??? - just awwww Im fucking done....that feeling

2 hours ago, Herc said:

The eagles will kill us

crazy as it sounds ......i think the Giants actually bounce back , come out strong and beat the Eagles next week.  We shall see i suppose. I don't buy the recent hype about Philadelphia and i think we will win a close , messy divisional game at home     

13 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

I think there was a point when I literally felt my soul leave this earthly realm during the game - it was on that 4th down attemp. You are going for it on 4th down WITHOUT Golladay, Toney, Barkley - your 3 top playmakers - you are going for it on 4th down without those 3 EVEN ON THE FIELD - and the play call was something that was pulled straight out of Garrett's ass after an extensive archaeological expedition. When I saw that play (that didnt have a prayer of a chance from the start) - fail - I was just - done. No anger, no hurt, no disappointment - nothing - you know what I mean??? - just awwww Im fucking done....that feeling

The team reacted the same way.  And why the hell don't you take the 3 points there?  Still lots of game left and only down by 7 at that point.

Then Tampa scores and it's a 2 possession game, we get desperate and take chances, throw picks, and the Tampa defense tees off cause they know what's coming.  That 4th down call just after half was the turning point.

And Will Hernandez had as bad a game as I've seen.  Beaten constantly, and even when committing penalties, still gets run by/over.  You'd think if you're gonna hold, you'd at least prevent the opponent from getting past you...

And yeah...5 or 6 keepers might be generous.

58 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

And Will Hernandez had as bad a game as I've seen.  Beaten constantly, and even when committing penalties, still gets run by/over.  You'd think if you're gonna hold, you'd at least prevent the opponent from getting past you...

I think we have more than that... not everyone has to be a super star... Just perform up to your paycheck and we're good.  

1 hour ago, Nas said:

I think we have more than that... not everyone has to be a super star... Just perform up to your paycheck and we're good.  

That's the point...think we have about 5 or 6 that can play up to their paycheck.  The rest are bottom barrel players.

3 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Hernandez has punished the team's faith in him. 

I've seen more than enough at this point. I had hopes that slimming down this off-season would give him the quickness he's lacked to this point. But it's clear now that the problem is not his weight or physical ability to react, it's his mental recognition. 

I'm ready for next man up, whatever happens happens.