SportsWrath

Giants v Skins

GorillaNJ

1 minute ago, mastershake said:

This team and organization are so pathetic.

This loss is not on any one player but friendly reminder that the Giants are 8-25 with Saquon Barkley, and 6-8 without over the last 3+ yrs.

Isn't that like saying the Giants haven't had a winning season since Shepard has been on the team? 

Offside on a kick... just make sure they don't throw for it.... just terrible.  A hold on a touch down away from the ball...  and a guy dropping a sure TD.... points left all over the fucking field.  Refs calling it too tight... and bad play calling.  Guys are open like a fire drill is happening.  I am with Seth.  This frees up a lot of Sundays for me.  Plenty of reading and video games.  So tired of these gimme games lost to bad teams.  The Giants are a bad team.

Just now, Herc said:

I can’t tell if heineke is good bc we just gave up back to back career games to him and Bridgewater 

Wasn't Bridgewater on his way to being a good QB but then destroyed his knee? 

I know last week people called him a bum but I remember the NFL being really high on him before the injury. 

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

Wasn't Bridgewater on his way to being a good QB but then destroyed his knee? 

I know last week people called him a bum but I remember the NFL being really high on him before the injury. 

He was nothing special before hurting his knee.  Media has always liked him