SportsWrath

Giants v Skins

GorillaNJ

Just now, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Mara Junior ain't shit is right.... as long as the place sells out.  He is like Gulf and Western with Ewing at the Garden and no other sure options.  Even worse... the Knicks contended every year...

I’m so glad the Wilpons are gone and the knicks were decent so the media can start focusing on this guy.  He’s been living off his fathers goodwill for way too long 

Whoa - we are back to the Sky is falling zone :)

Actually a lot of positives - the OL played great in the 2nd half - Chase Young was almost a non-factor. The run game needs a little more fine-tuning. Andrew Thomas is starting to worry me. Barkley warmed up a little today. Its 0-2 and our division is shit. DJ played a fantastic game with both hands and legs - he has no business being the leading rusher on this team - but he is - Slayton and Board fucked him badly. Golladay is being made to play like a WR3 for some reason. We beat up the Falcons next week and its all good. Relaxxxxxxxx

Its been a decade of doing this - That 1654 yrd field goal after having won the game last time against the Eagles, Engram drop, JEEEESSSAAAAASSSS - how do we actually do this. Finding ways to lose as bad team is one thing - literally manufacturing ways to lose while NOT being such a bad team is even worse. The Browns this year did that week 1

11 hours ago, Herc said:

I’m so glad the Wilpons are gone and the knicks were decent so the media can start focusing on this guy.  He’s been living off his fathers goodwill for way too long 

Jesus Christ Herc you are so right.  I am glad the Wilpons bit it.  If you ask me Doubleday should have been the owner the last few years.  With the Knicks trying to be an all around team instead of being Ewing and no one else.... they are much better and scrappier.  Mara the Younger ain't shit compared to the Duke.  Pay a real coach and let him run the team with a top tier general manager for a change.... instead wished for guys that worked with other greats like Belicheck... So simple man.  We have to stop filling seats for the Giants.  Has to be a rebellion like the one after the McVay/Pisarcik debacle.

6 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

watch it.  He moves as the ball does.   Robbed! 

I agree with you.  That play is usually not called unless a ref is looking to throw a flag... no just for the Giants.  I have seen that a thousand times at least without a call.

3 hours ago, mastershake said:

The NFL network all post-game was absolutely gushing over Taylor Henike "this guy is a playmaker" and "maybe the Skins have something here." We are so fucking pathetic.

This weeks flavor. Next week he will be hammered based on this week's film with the Giants.  Pathetic.

1 hour ago, K3VIN said:

It’s literally his only quality. Also at this point let’s face it anyone from Bellick tree should be passed on. 

I agree... to me it is all Belichek... and not his bitches.  They work well under him... he is the man since being our defensive coordinator.  Parcells needed him so badly.

29 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I agree with you.  That play is usually not called unless a ref is looking to throw a flag... no just for the Giants.  I have seen that a thousand times at least without a call.

Watch the ball move at the same time as he moves...   it is exactly on time.

1 hour ago, GorillaNJ said:

Watch the ball move at the same time as he moves...   it is exactly on time.

I watched it several times.  It is a call that should not have been made.  Otherwise it can be called at least 50% of kicks.  Refs have to stop game altering calls in situations like that on all sides.  The center blocked him with ease.  He had no effect on the play at all.  I would say the same thing for the hold that happened a ways away from the ball.  What is left out of the kick is that the left guard of the Washington kicking team reached out and grabbed the right wing gunner on the Giants trying to block the kick.  It was a TE number 87 for the Washington team.  Better no call. 

Neutral zone infractions are surreal and bad.  The Giants had at least two so I think that influenced the ref in reaching for the flag.  If that WR catches that free touchdown all this would be academic.  I am sorry I have been watching the Giants seriously since 71... 50 years.  Until 1981 the last time they were in the playoffs were the Y.A. Tittle year of 1963.  An 18 year hiatus.  There has to be another fan revolt.  This is unacceptable.  Someone here mentioned the Sheridan Giants defense as a low point and I agree.  Either rush or cover... not both.

9 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I watched it several times.  It is a call that should not have been made.  Otherwise it can be called at least 50% of kicks.  Refs have to stop game altering calls in situations like that on all sides.  The center blocked him with ease.  He had no effect on the play at all.  I would say the same thing for the hold that happened a ways away from the ball.  What is left out of the kick is that the left guard of the Washington kicking team reached out and grabbed the right wing gunner on the Giants trying to block the kick.  It was a TE number 87 for the Washington team.  Better no call. 

Neutral zone infractions are surreal and bad.  The Giants had at least two so I think that influenced the ref in reaching for the flag.  If that WR catches that free touchdown all this would be academic.  I am sorry I have been watching the Giants seriously since 71... 50 years.  Until 1981 the last time they were in the playoffs were the Y.A. Tittle year of 1963.  An 18 year hiatus.  There has to be another fan revolt.  This is unacceptable.  Someone here mentioned the Sheridan Giants defense as a low point and I agree.  Either rush or cover... not both.

This is what I mean when I say that the officiating is inconsistent and terrible. 

They called this... but then called a phantom hold that took a TD off the board... and never called a PI on Golladay where he's reaching for the ball with one arm because the DB is literally hugging his other one.