SportsWrath

Giants v Skins

GorillaNJ

Just now, mastershake said:

We make backup qbs like Joe Montana.

Might be the worst example of it since we got crushed by CJ Beathard and the 0-9 49ers.

Jesus... don't remind me... Joe Montana and Johnny Unitas all rolled up into one.  I remember LT's Giants playing Joe honest.  He won some and lost some against us... even Young as well.

Imagine being a former ST coach now HC who does nothing but talk about bring tough and disciplined.....and you loose the fucking game on a special teams error.

This guy lost me as a supporter. 

Take your goofy fat fucking face back to Beillycheeks in New England and go get a real HC in here. 

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

Imagine being a former Sat coach now HC who does nothing but talk about bring tough and disciplined.....and you lose the fucking game on a special teams error.

Take your goofy fat fucking face back to Beillycheeks in New England and go get a real HC in here. 

If we lose to the fucking Falcons next week, I have to think some firings need to happen.

2 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Imagine being a former ST coach now HC who does nothing but talk about bring tough and disciplined.....and you loose the fucking game on a special teams error.

All you have to do is line up BiC and protect against the pass... you probably are not going to block it so do your job and that is it.  He misses it and game over.  He makes it and game over.  Simple 

I'm not sure why anyone was optimistic going into the season when Will Hernandez and Nate Solder we're our starting RG and RT.

The almost wildcard was a mirage... last year.  I was glad to get back to real football.  I guess I better start planning my Sundays better.  

I'm not sure why anyone was optimistic going into the season when Will Hernandez and Nate Solder we're our starting RG and RT.

The Oline is probably the only thing that isn't a big issue lol 

I'm more worried why we went from a top 10 defense to a defense that reminds of me Sheridan calling plays. 

This guy is fucking delusional lol  

Judge is just a smooth talking car salesman. 

Start winning games you idiot before you act like you know what the fuck your doing. 

Give us Belichek or Cower and/or any veteran winning head coach.  Stop with assistant bullshit.

The Oline is probably the only thing that isn't a big issue lol 

I'm more worried why we went from a top 10 defense to a defense that reminds of me Sheridan calling plays. 

Oh Jesus... he was to defense what Dave Brown was to offense... :doh:

Just now, Herc said:

Mara’s a bum too, he ain’t noticing shit.  He had a chance to fix this shit and he hired a joke GM and his brother is still in charge of scouting.  Bet chris was over the moon when dexter Lawrence was sitting there at 17

Mara Junior ain't shit is right.... as long as the place sells out.  He is like Gulf and Western with Ewing at the Garden and no other sure options.  Even worse... the Knicks contended every year...