SportsWrath

Seahawks Game thread

UK-Giantsfan

6 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

I took a shot at the moneyline....put $500 on giants at +425 .....won $2125

On another note...i won $2150 in 10 minutes playing quick draw.....bet 6 numbers...10 dollar bet plus bonus....hit 5 out of 6 and hit 2x on the extra....550 won on 20 dollar bet.

Then i bet 2 numbers, 10 dollar bet plus bonus....hit mh numbers...4x onthe extra...400 dollar win

2 games later...bet 2 numbers....$10 bet plus bonus... But i played 3 tickets of the same numbers in one game....hit my numbers....plus 4x on the bonus.

So 400 on each ticket...$1200 win. 

Guys in the smoke shop were goinf nuts. Incredible run. It will never happen again though

Nice.

1 hour ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Giants Football again gents... it has been too long.  :cheers:  Everyone keep on winning.  MakeMeSomeFoodHo sounds like the win streak my sister in law had.    

I stood about 8 feet away from the tv with my arms crossed just staring... not reacting.   It was my superstition stance that I had during the 2007 Super Bowl.   I stood there the entire 4th qtr... no emotions... no reaction to anything.   My wife god bless her soul didn't talk to me the entire time... Glad she didn't jinx it.  

On 12/7/2020 at 4:58 PM, Nas said:

I stood about 8 feet away from the tv with my arms crossed just staring... not reacting.   It was my superstition stance that I had during the 2007 Super Bowl.   I stood there the entire 4th qtr... no emotions... no reaction to anything.   My wife god bless her soul didn't talk to me the entire time... Glad she didn't jinx it.  

:laugh: Way to go man.  I now have cable and TV.  Back in 2011 I was getting everything off of internet feeds.  Good days those were.

2 hours ago, mikmak said:

Nice win and happy my Football Team knocked off the Steelers. Looks like there may be some life in the NFC East yet. You guys beat us twice though and look to have a bit of an easier schedule down the stretch.

I'm happy for WTF and the Giants... there's no easy schedule.  

Watching the game you saw a first half offense that did little and a second half offense that carried the team to a win.  I admired Colt McCoy from afar and then he came to the NY Giants and I watched him up close.  He is a game manager at best and without a running game an abysmal failure in the NFL.  The defense was the star of the game and the offense did just enough to get the win.