SportsWrath

NFL and Rona.

BlueInCanada

I don't know, the baseball season managed to get through some early season struggles with it.  Of course that was during the summer and we're entering the 2nd wave I think.  Just can't believe they aren't taking more active approaches to on field play to keep it from spreading.  Whatever happened to that special facemask that was being developed?

On 10/3/2020 at 1:54 PM, BlueInCanada said:

So now the Chiefs and Patriots have to postpone their game due to players testing positive, and the Steelers and Titans being cancelled earlier this week.

How much longer before the whole season is just cancelled?

I'll give it three more weeks.

Giants win the Super Bowl by being the healthiest team during 2020 Corvid 18 pandemic panic  :giants:

Should have just been an off year for every major league sport.  Just shut it down for a year and reboot.  The players bodies would appreciate the downtime and the guys slated to retire after this year would leave or not.  I don't think it was worth it to see this ersatz product.  The Super Bowl winner for this year should always have an asterisk like the strike season D.C. Team that won the Super Bowl with only nine games, if I remember correctly.

16 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Should have just been an off year for every major league sport.  Just shut it down for a year and reboot.  The players bodies would appreciate the downtime and the guys slated to retire after this year would leave or not.  I don't think it was worth it to see this ersatz product.  The Super Bowl winner for this year should always have an asterisk like the strike season D.C. Team that won the Super Bowl with only nine games, if I remember correctly.

What do you tell everyone else that works in the industry?  

Everyone everywhere that can take a year off should.  Its one of those things either you take a year off or there will be continuous outbreaks.  After a year the frequency of outbreaks should be reduced.  We are close to a year as it is.  February to February... otherwise accept the small outbreaks that happen.