SportsWrath

Ron Rivera hired by the 'Skins.

BlueInCanada

1 hour ago, BronxRik said:

I would say these hires trouble me from a divisional foe point of view, but then I remember these are the Washington Browns we're talking about. 

Full of promise, actual bust. 

Washington Browns and the New York Lions?

13 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Yep.  I wanted Del Rio here in the worst way a few years back.  Dude is top notch. 

Im OK with Rhule now after I read more about him - either him, or the Ravens DC who says he will bring the LSU mastermind along with him....but Id prefer an NFL experience coach and Im not sold of McDaniels - he did suck once as a HC and plus no Pats coach has gone out and become successfull elsewhere....going all the way back to Charlie Weiss and Romeo Crennell

4 minutes ago, Iceman_NYG said:

I feel the Giants should go hard after McCarthy - he's had an outstanding record and it was only because of the Rodgers being a bitch that there was a fall out there.

He was fired because teams were starting to predict his play calling.

Guy evolved at the speed of a snail.

Was his own arrogance that got him fired.

hell fucking no to McCarthy. He's stupid. Just listen to him talk. No clue how he was a successful head coach for as long as he was. 

Aaron Rodgers has been privately public in his opinions on McCarthy too... as in, he doesn't tell it to the media, but he tells everybody else how stupid he thinks McCarthy is. 

After watching a couple recent interviews, I agree. McCarthy is a dim wit. 

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

hell fucking no to McCarthy. He's stupid. Just listen to him talk. No clue how he was a successful head coach for as long as he was. 

Aaron Rodgers has been privately public in his opinions on McCarthy too... as in, he doesn't tell it to the media, but he tells everybody else how stupid he thinks McCarthy is. 

After watching a couple recent interviews, I agree. McCarthy is a dim wit. 

i get a NYG-Dan Reeves vibe from him.  When Reeves came here, we had success when Simms was the QB... but not Brown... he wasn't a coach that could squeeze more out of less. His success was largely because Elway was his QB in Denver (though he did get to the Super Bowl with Chris Chandler at QB). 

42 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

I’d still give the 4th pick in the draft for BB

( it will never happen of course but it would be a nice homecoming for Belicheat and nice for the GMen to have the GOAT for 3 to 5 years as HC )

Nobody knows what the details of his contract are.  Wouldn't it be awesome if it's also up this year like Brady's contact, the Pats lose this Saturday, and Belicheat starts eyeing a return to the team that launched his career?