SportsWrath

And so it begins, Coleman tears ACL

BlueInCanada

Shep should play week 1.

Shep Tate Engram Barkley. Plenty of passing options.

And lets not pretend that Barkley isn't going to get 500 touches this year.

My concern is KR/PR duties. Yeah, there are starters on the team that can do it...but I don't want a starter at any position in that role

Shep should play week 1.

My concern is KR/PR duties. Yeah, there are starters on the team that can do it...but I don't want a starter at any position in that role

Shep is week to week and everything I've read is he'll be lucky if he's a go for week one.

Shep should play week 1.

Kick returners kneel and punt returners wave for fair catch. I dont get why anyone believes these are important positions.

Kick returners kneel and punt returners wave for fair catch. I dont get why anyone believes these are important positions.

Plus, with all the rule changes, a 3 year old could be back there and not get touched.

Damn smh

Whoops I meant to quote gmen.

I should have indicated I meant like coaches and teams, didnt mean to direct it at gmenroc in any way negative. The Giants seem to emphasize and put a premium on those positions and even sometimes sign guys dedicated to it and it just doesnt make any sense to me. Punt returner is a bit more important.

You notice it more when they muff the punt, take the ball out of the endzone to get stopped short of the 20, then there is the always popular fumble.

Only important when they don't screw it up. I'd bring back Quadree Henderson if he doesn't make the Jets final roster.