SportsWrath

Strategy: Signing or Trader for Eli's Replacement

NeMesiS

Barkley, Beckham and Engram is all you guys have. We have Ertz, Goddard, Tate, Aghlor, Jeffrey, Matthews, Ajayi, Sproles, Adams, Clements, etc... 3<10 where I come from.

Oh I see.. you're taking our 3 super stars and your entire starting line up.... got it. Btw Shephard > Tate.

Oh I see.. you're taking our 3 super stars and your entire starting line up.... got it. Btw Shephard > Tate.

Barkley and Beckham are superstars, I don't think Engram has reached that level yet and Shephard definately hasn't, and yes, you made the comparison of talent on the offensive side and maintain the Giants have as many weapons as my squad. You don't.

Barkley and Beckham are superstars, I don't think Engram has reached that level yet and Shephard definately hasn't, and yes, you made the comparison of talent on the offensive side and maintain the Giants have as many weapons as my squad. You don't.

The talent level ourside of OL and QB favors the Giants right now... I'm sorry none of your WRs or RBs are pro bowl material... Your strength over the Giants is your OL... and that's key. Shit if the Giants had a good OL a lot more of our players would shine too and they'd all be listed in that comparison. Honestly I don't know a lot of the names you mentioned.. understandably because I'm not an Eagles' fan.

Outside of the OL, the Giants have far more talent on the offensive side of the ball than Philly.

Well the OL is the most important unit on the team, and the Eagles back up QB is on a level with the Giants starting QB, so if by 'far more talent' what you mean is the Giants have two guys who would start for the Eagles on offense, then yes, far more talent I guess.

Beckham and Barkley are amazing, but they're only two guys out of eleven.

And I have to wonder what you guys are watching with Sterling Shepard. He's a good player, but he isn't anywhere close to a difference maker as Alshon Jeffery.

Herc, you are making a good case for Foles. He's never really passed my eye test, but I'll try to watch with fresh eyes.

To clarify, I was poking fun at Vendetta and his method of figuring out how well an individual player does. I think Profootball focus has come a long way over the years and I appreciate how thorough they are when it comes to grading players. They break it down every game now and for us fans, a valuable resource.

Barkley, Beckham and Engram is all you guys have. We have Ertz, Goddard, Tate, Aghlor, Jeffrey, Matthews, Ajayi, Sproles, Adams, Clements, etc... 3<10 where I come from.

Yes more is better in football. We should get more bodies at OL, then we’ll be better than everyone !!!

To clarify, I was poking fun at Vendetta and his method of figuring out how well an individual player does. I think Profootball focus has come a long way over the years and I appreciate how thorough they are when it comes to grading players. They break it down every game now and for us fans, a valuable resource.

Let's see the PFF rankings. They'll show our defense, and team in general, is more than just a few tweaks away from being a contender again.

It's funny people talking about PFF grade.

The highest graded players this year for the Giants;

1. WR Odell Beckham Jr - 90.0
2. DE Olivier Vernon - 86.3
3. RB Saquon Barkley - 85.9
4. DI Dalvin Tomlinson - 78.9
5. T Nate Solder - 74.2

Guess he earned his contract this year, despite what people are saying about him here.

Well the OL is the most important unit on the team, and the Eagles back up QB is on a level with the Giants starting QB, so if by 'far more talent' what you mean is the Giants have two guys who would start for the Eagles on offense, then yes, far more talent I guess.

Beckham and Barkley are amazing, but they're only two guys out of eleven.

You mean to tell me Shep wouldnt start for them?

Our #1 is better than their #1.

Our #2 is better than their #2.

Our #3 is better than their #3.

Our RB is better than their RB.

Their TE is better than ours... for now.

And We were talking about Foles coming here... which I said only their OL is better than ours.

It's funny people talking about PFF grade.

The highest graded players this year for the Giants;

1. WR Odell Beckham Jr - 90.0

2. DE Olivier Vernon - 86.3

3. RB Saquon Barkley - 85.9

4. DI Dalvin Tomlinson - 78.9

5. T Nate Solder - 74.2

Guess he earned his contract this year, despite what people are saying about him here.

Maybe he needs a stud DE on the other side... which is why I hope the Giants get that with the 1st pick.

Maybe he needs a stud DE on the other side... which is why I hope the Giants get that with the 1st pick.

There's no way that DT WIlliams or DE Allen(? I think his name is) drops to us, those guys are top three talents, and Bosa is going #1.

It's a shame we are at #6 we are losing out on the best DT/DEs in the first three/four picks in this years draft.

There's no way that DT WIlliams or DE Allen(? I think his name is) drops to us, those guys are top three talents, and Bosa is going #1.

It's a shame we are at #6 we are losing out on the best DT/DEs in the first three/four picks in this years draft.

Still... this draft is DT/DE heavy... whoever we get whether DE or OL will be a difference maker.

You mean to tell me Shep wouldnt start for them?

Our #1 is better than their #1.

Our #2 is better than their #2.

Our #3 is better than their #3.

Our RB is better than their RB.

Their TE is better than ours... for now.

And We were talking about Foles coming here... which I said only their OL is better than ours.

no, Shep would definitely would be about 4th guy up if we mashed up the Giants and Eagles rosters. Not a starter. (Shepard has got to be the player most overrated by Giants fans. Likeable guy for sure, good player.... but ideally he's your third guy.... on the Eagles, he would be).

And Ertz is better than Engram and Ellison combined. There's no 'for now' about it, he's far and away a superior TE to anything we have, and arguably the best overall player on either offense.

no, Shep would definitely would be about 4th guy up if we mashed up the Giants and Eagles rosters. Not a starter. (Shepard has got to be the player most overrated by Giants fans. Likeable guy for sure, good player.... but ideally he's your third guy.... on the Eagles, he would be).

And Ertz is better than Engram and Ellison combined. There's no 'for now' about it, he's far and away a superior TE to anything we have, and arguably the best overall player on either offense.

CD.. or should I call you Ned? you're always wrong...

CD.. or should I call you Ned? you're always wrong...

well one team is still in the playoffs and is the defending champ.... the other just improved to 5-11..... so.... it seems a safe bet that my analysis of the players in question leans towards accurate.

The thing about the Eagles is, that is a deep team. I don't think the top end starters on offense, aside from Ertz, are anything special. But there's a lot of 'em.