SportsWrath

Giants Pats preseason.

Sephiroth

Not really. The receiver was just slow.

lol, that was Raymond, the one thing he isn't is slow.

Deayon again. He reminds me a little of a guy who played for the Eagles like twenty five years ago, McMillan I think. Little guy who learned to take care of himself out there, real decent cornerback.

he's got to really work on his arm strength.

Not sure if you were being sarcastic, but he does show good anticipation. If his arm was anywhere near average I think he'd be able to play.

No, he's bad from what I've seen. At one point he was 1 of 7 for like 6 yards.

No, he's bad from what I've seen. At one point he was 1 of 7 for like 6 yards.

ah, I came in a little late. Weak, weak arm down the sidelines.... but he's done some nice things in the pocket, very good accuracy on underneath throws. Wish Eli had that kind of accuracy underneath!

I'm going to really enjoy watching the Giants play this season. Watching that naked boot go for a TD and Bettcher stalking the sideline like a bear ready to eat a player :giants:

Now that is a defensive coordinator

he's got to really work on his arm strength.

Not sure if you were being sarcastic, but he does show good anticipation. If his arm was anywhere near average I think he'd be able to play.

Nope... if you don't have the arm strength now, you won't ever have it.... it's not something you work on. It's a wasted pick.

Nope... if you don't have the arm strength now, you won't ever have it.... it's not something you work on. It's a wasted pick.

nah, definitely something that can be improved. Case in point, Tom Brady. He can make all throws now, but that wasn't the case when he was drafted.

Maybe you can't double your arm strength or something, but you can definitely get a little something extra on it.

nah, definitely something that can be improved. Case in point, Tom Brady. He can make all throws now, but that wasn't the case when he was drafted.

Maybe you can't double your arm strength or something, but you can definitely get a little something extra on it.

Yeah and there is also technique that can improve ball velocity at least temporarily. Lauletta is going to have the time and money to get that coached up.

Yep, Manning was also a pretty big noodle arm coming out of college as well, he had no speed behind his throws.

All and all nothing special, just watching backup players compete for the last few spots on the team.

Carter has the physical attributes just needs to put it together.

Lulu looks alright, looked like Webb his first year. Do they put him on the practice squad though?

Gonna be a jam at RB for that final spot, Barkley/Gallman and Stewart by his contract alone, but who is the fourth guy staying? Simmons looks good so does Martin. Pressley is known asset to Shurmur having played for the Vikings.

Rudolph looks like he will contribute as a WR this year.

Defense looked good too, that CB, Dayon? Earned himself a place on the team with the performance last night.

All and all I'm excieted as fuck for the regular season and I havent said that since McAttack was the HC.

BRING IT ON!!

You can improve your arm strength, but don't expect a huge increase.

Well not for a pro athlete..one that throwing is what he does.

If a regular guy started long tossing for a few months, he'd probably gain 15mph to his throw...but for a guy who already long tosses and does other drills to build arm strength, he is probably not going to gain more than 5 mph if he increases his workouts ...but that can make a difference

You can improve your arm strength, but don't expect a huge increase.

Well not for a pro athlete..one that throwing is what he does.

If a regular guy started long tossing for a few months, he'd probably gain 15mph to his throw...but for a guy who already long tosses and does other drills to build arm strength, he is probably not going to gain more than 5 mph if he increases his workouts ...but that can make a difference

Exactly.