SportsWrath

OWA ZIGGYDO

Lughead

Gotta wonder if there was something else the Giants knew that wasn't released. They're normally not that quick to pull the trigger on shipping a higher round draft pick player out the door. The cryptic shit this offseason I think was bigger than anybody realized. Seems to me that something more happened that we just don't know.

Gotta wonder if there was something else the Giants knew that wasn't released. They're normally not that quick to pull the trigger on shipping a higher round draft pick player out the door. The cryptic shit this offseason I think was bigger than anybody realized. Seems to me that something more happened that we just don't know.

I think they are faster to make that decision based on the performance of the defense last season and the depth at DE.

I think they are faster to make that decision based on the performance of the defense last season and the depth at DE.

No doubt the depth at the position and the fact he was what, 4th in line, played into it...but again, they're usually really patient with guys they drafted. Unless the player royally screws up or sucks to high hell or something...they'll at least let them finish out their rookie contracts. He would've been extraordinarily cheap, even for a 4th DE, for a guy who has shown some flashes here or there. It's all that that makes me think there was something else behind the scenes.