SportsWrath

How to use Beckham.

Storm

Watch the Steelers. Putting on a clinic of what a team should do with a once in a lifetime talent like Brown or Beckham.

How about The Giants actually start throwing the ball to him. Make him the game plan. If teams can stop him, good on them.

JESUS H TAP DANCING CHRIST IMMA BUY YOU A BEER STORM

I was thinking the exact same thing today.

Falcons - Julio Jones

Bengals - Green

Broncos - Thomas

Those teams know they have a #1 WR on their team who can dominate a fucking NFL game and can win games.

Apparently though Ben "What the fuck is happening?" MacAdacadoo thinks that putting the winning play in the hands of guys like DOnnel, Tye and Rainey gives us a better chance than one of the top two WRs in the NFL atm.

YES beers have been invovled in the posting of this reply.

Maybe Benny has Donnel and Tye on his fantasy teams or some shit, they shouldn't even be invovled in game planning with OBJ, Salsa Pants, and Shepard on the roster.

Right on, man. And before anyone says that his stats are gaudy...yeah, they aren't bad. They could be even gaudier. Those numbers could include way more touchdowns...which would help the team get way more wins. Beckham goes entire quarters without a target. Unacceptable.

And how tolerably good the OLine has been playing. We should only be targeting the WRs and only look at TE's RBs etc on a botched play or in adverse situations. Not when we are trying to shove the dagger in place. Giants have been out thinking themselves a little too much.

That Rainey fade for the TD was the fucking limit and just losing a wide open Beckham on that pass to Shepard - I mean Jesus - Eli should always first look at Beckham and not at anybody else!!! Only then look at progressions.

I agree Beckham needs to be more involved in the game plan, but I also wonder how much of that is McAdoo and how much is Eli trying to keep everybody happy. Beckham was wide open on a few plays and Eli opted for the check down.

I really don't think Eli would play the game trying to keep other people happy.

I think he takes what the defense gives him regardless of which player that is. Hence the passes to people we think are undeserving.

I really don't think Eli would play the game trying to keep other people happy.

I think he takes what the defense gives him regardless of which player that is. Hence the passes to people we think are undeserving.

And those players tend to not be able to make plays for him. Which sucks because we would be 3-0. Still, it makes no sense to me that we are almost 1/4 of the way through the season and Beckham has zero td catches.

Everyone know how to handle ODB and his bitchass now. Dude is easily mind fucked. They just need to get into his head a little and that's all.

Well shit, Manning is in his head, too. If you're not going to get him going until late in the 2nd quarter and then spend the rest of the game forcing the ball to him, I completely understand why he's frustrated. Guys like Beckham need to be gameplanned TO and gone to early and often.

Everyone know how to handle ODB and his bitchass now. Dude is easily mind fucked. They just need to get into his head a little and that's all.

He doesnt lose an ounce of playing potential when people are "in his head"

It's not like he gets sloppy or stops running routes.

Mother fucker is a top 5 WR in the NFL and the OC/HC has as much gameplan around him as you would around the likes of Ramses Barden.

He doesnt lose an ounce of playing potential when people are "in his head"

It's not like he gets sloppy or stops running routes.

Mother fucker is a top 5 WR in the NFL and the OC/HC has as much gameplan around him as you would around the likes of Ramses Barden.

Amen brother.

Exactly my point. They need to have OBJ involved early and often. Not "Lets get him pissed off by passing to Tye and Rainey...hehehe....and see if he can keep his emotions in check. Hehe...lets fuck him up yo" and once he gets pissed the fuck off - "Force it to OBJ yo!!! Force it now!!!". This is just flat out retarded. No body else needs to get into OBJ's head when our own offense does the job fairly well!

You guys don't think the Giants tried to get ODB the ball early and often? Eli was pressured to the tee from the very beginning. ODB was easily mind fucked that he pull the team down with him. Like last week, Throwing shit around and crying like a little girl. Yapping and complaining about every hit. If his mind was fully focus other than the BS, he would of made those crazy catches that he dropped. Also dude acting pre madams and its effecting the rest of the team.

If any of you guys played organized sport you know what a dude with bad antics can do to a team trying to come back for a win.

You guys don't think the Giants tried to get ODB the ball early and often? Eli was pressured to the tee from the very beginning. ODB was easily mind fucked that he pull the team down with him. Like last week, Throwing shit around and crying like a little girl. Yapping and complaining about every hit. If his mind was fully focus other than the BS, he would of made those crazy catches that he dropped. Also dude acting pre madams and its effecting the rest of the team.

If any of you guys played organized sport you know what a dude with bad antics can do to a team trying to come back for a win.

You're grossly over exaggerating what happened and how the team reacted to Odell.

We used to have a HC that would literally run up to players and yell in their face, Odell showing some emotions doesnt effect the team in the slightest.

Honestly this is almost as bad those posters who used to say Plax was a cancer on causing the team to lose when Eli would overthrow him by 10ft.

Eli wasn't pressured to the tee from the very beginning, either....

In most cases, he could have merely stepped up in the pocket. He chose to throw the ball into the ground, though.

That's a classic sign of "stats don't tell the whole story".

There needs to be change on both sides of this. Beckham needs to shut up and play, and at the same time McAdoo needs to get his offense going THROUGH Beckham... who is really the sole reason he has a HC job right now cause we've seen this offense without Beckham.

I agree Beckham needs to be more involved in the game plan, but I also wonder how much of that is McAdoo and how much is Eli trying to keep everybody happy. Beckham was wide open on a few plays and Eli opted for the check down.

I think a lot of it has to do with ODB being double teamed quite a bit... no sense of forcing the ball to ODB when our other WRs are one on one with the opposing DB.

I know this might be the wrong thread for this, but I personally think if he could stop fumbling, Bobby Rainey might be a pretty good 3rd down/scatback type. Some of the cuts I've seen him make the past two weeks have been Dave Megget-esque. Didn't get to check out his blocking but he looks like he might be able to contribute, at least until we get Vereen back.