SportsWrath

How to use Beckham.

Storm

ODB is a head case.

no doubt.

And I wonder if there is something that we don't know. Did OBJ at some point say or do something to a ref that would make him a target for the officials? Because its impossible to miss that he's being held to a different standard. Yeah, the league says now that it isn't the case, but we know that it is, it was even on film pregame in week 3 that an official told him he would be held to a different standard.

The key is most of them were in the second half. We're fucking around too much with underneath stuff. With maybe the possible exception of Perkins, who doesn't play much, we don't have the playmakers to sustain drives just giving them the ball and telling them to go get yards

Its all about 1 TD....that 1 TD is gonna make him explode. He has always been slow out of the gate. Last year too he had like 300 yrds through 4 games with 1 TD - and then...well the sluice gates were opened....I expect the same this season starting with GB. Watch the GB corner try and take a couple cheap shots to piss him off.

Odell needs to do yoga to channel that passion better......After Eli - this is the only dude I have been passionately FANing in the last 10-12 years actually.

Well...if the game plan wasn't shit I think his emotions would be much better. Imagine you have about 3 and a half minutes and are down by 2 scores. Would the best option be dump offs to Rainey or I don't know throw to your 2 pro-bowl WRs? I'm starting to wonder if the anger is towards the coaching and not the other team.

Well...if the game plan wasn't shit I think his emotions would be much better. Imagine you have about 3 and a half minutes and are down by 2 scores. Would the best option be dump offs to Rainey or I don't know throw to your 2 pro-bowl WRs? I'm starting to wonder if the anger is towards the coaching and not the other team.

Only if it was that easy... let's see throw to the double teamed WRs because the defense expects a pass or dump to the open guy and hope something comes out of it?

They were double teaming him last year when we had no one out there with him. Now we have Cruz back and a star rookie running routes almost every drop back. If anything it's harder to focus a ton of attention on him now.

We don't have to force feed him, but there's no excuse to not gameplan heavily around the wide receivers when you consider the personnel we have now

I swear I could have hit McAdoo with that beer can.

They were double teaming him last year when we had no one out there with him. Now we have Cruz back and a star rookie running routes almost every drop back. If anything it's harder to focus a ton of attention on him now.

We don't have to force feed him, but there's no excuse to not gameplan heavily around the wide receivers when you consider the personnel we have now

Exactly, last year it was OBJ, Randle and Harris and he still managed to play great. This year it's OBJ, Cruz and Sheperd and instead the balls are being thrown to Tye, Donnell and Rainey. If I owned the Giants after the Vikings game McAdoo would be getting an earful. Also IMHO you absolutely force the ball to the best WR in the league. Play makers win games.

I swear I could have hit McAdoo with that beer can.

He was right below us. Probably would have woken the dumb ass up.