SportsWrath

Jon Beason

ppodlesny

Oh no it's not, I'm fed up with the shit!

Na I really think it eats him up. The guy is an absolutely amazing football talent who just lacks the durability. If he had the durability, could have had the career London Fletcher enjoyed. Sadly I think this his career doesn't last past his current contract.

Na I really think it eats him up. The guy is an absolutely amazing football talent who just lacks the durability. If he had the durability, could have had the career London Fletcher enjoyed. Sadly I think this his career doesn't last past his current contract.

All I know is..... I'll be glad when all this bad luck moves on to another team in the division. so much talent gets wasted on this team anymore.

All I know is..... I'll be glad when all this bad luck moves on to another team in the division. so much talent gets wasted on this team anymore.

You talking about the Redskins, talented players have been wasting their time collecting a check there for over 20 years now.

He's been in the league 9 years and hasn't played a full season since 2010. His best season with the Giants was 2013 where he played 12 games. Other than that he hasn't played more than 4 games. Obviously this year isn't over yet, but it looks like he will be out for a few weeks with the concussion.

That hit by Hyde should have been a personal foul; can't rag on Beason for that. He lead with his helmet outside of the tackle box. There was a piece of Hyde's helmet sticking up after the hit.

and did you hear Collins worthless say that was a legitimate hit because he was outside if the tacklebox? I mean this guy has no clue....he was only hired to be a fluffer

It's unfortunate because he was a steal for a 7th rounder, but he just gets hurt too much and continues to highlight the fact how we need some high draft picks spent on linebacker. This kid Unga scares me at center. I think he's better suited on the edge.

It's unfortunate because he was a steal for a 7th rounder, but he just gets hurt too much and continues to highlight the fact how we need some high draft picks spent on linebacker. This kid Unga scares me at center. I think he's better suited on the edge.

Unga is raw, he needs a few more seasons before he's a starting LB, even then I think at worst he'll be a hell of a back up/rotations player.

He needs to spend some time with Kennard learning how to cover.

Unga is raw, he needs a few more seasons before he's a starting LB, even then I think at worst he'll be a hell of a back up/rotations player.

He needs to spend some time with Kennard learning how to cover.

Unga is 27, he really doesn't have a few seasons. I agree, backup at most. He does have quickness and can play the run. Special teams help also.

Instead of getting pissed off at Beason, its more appropriate to call it bad luck. No guy goes around TRYING to get a concussion or TRYING to get injured so he doesn't have to play. Poor guy. Our defense is always better with him on the field - unfortunately he hasn't been able to be there consistently. I just hope he is fully healthy and helps us enormously during a deep playoff run. We need his experience and his talent on the field.

He must be as pissed and hurt about it - more so than us keyboard punchers.

I disagree about Unga. Kids a damn rookie. It will take some time, but I think he's gonna be a awesome MLB. The more playing time he gets now, the quicker he will get to that level.

I too don't understand the dim view the kid gets... he looks good out there.

Iceman, I'm in total agreement about Beason...

I disagree about Unga. Kids a damn rookie. It will take some time, but I think he's gonna be a awesome MLB. The more playing time he gets now, the quicker he will get to that level.

Unga actually isn't a rookie, he spent pard of last season on our practice squad.